HUD issues -> not refreshing the hands list, not refreshing the main popup

Default HUD issues -> not refreshing the hands list, not refreshing the main popup

When I click on a last hand played, HUD opens list of all hands played on the current table (like HM1 HUD does).
    But that list is not being refreshed.
    So If i want to see the last hand, I have to click on the hand (on the list where it says [player] $36 or something similar) again.
    This is really annoying. Why the list isn't being automatically refreshed as it is in HM1?

Second issue - same happens when I open the main popup - it just stays static and fails to refresh when more hands are played. HM1 HUD refreshes it automatically. So this is another step backwards in HM2.

Also - In HM1 HUD I could open any number of main popups and move them to the side (useful when you want to see more detailed stats on both on your opponent and you (if you play HU)). HM2 HUD does only allow 1 popup to be opened at a time. Another pointless restriction.

Please update it and make it as it currently is in HM1.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Why the list isn't being automatically refreshed as it is in HM1?
    This is a feature of HM2. This makes it easier to take notes on a hand without the hand viewer updating to the latest played hand. This especially pertinent to multi-tabling. If you wish to view the current hand, either click on the Last Hand Winner in the Summary HUD or view the Active Session Tab in HM2.

Second issue - same happens when I open the main popup - it just stays static and fails to refresh when more hands are played. HM1 HUD refreshes it automatically. So this is another step backwards in HM2.
    I have confirmed this issue and written it up for a fix. If you would like an update when this issue is resolved, please send an email with 'Notify me when 4315 is resolved' to hm2support@holdemmanager.com.

HM2 HUD does only allow 1 popup to be opened at a time. Another pointless restriction.
    This is a known feature request being worked on for implementation into HM2.

The currently displayed hand should stay the same, as it does it HM1.
    But the list of all hands should update.
    Not the list of last 3 (or so) hands displayed on the table, but the list of all hands played on this table that is shown in the hand window.
    HM1 solution works perfectly - I can display a hand, when new hands are played the displayed hand doesnt change, but then I can quickly select other, newer, hands from the list.
    In HM2 I need to close the hand window, then click on the list of last 3 hands in the hud to reopen it and navigate to another hand i'm interested in.
    There is no point in doing that.

Good to hear that other issues are being taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    This is a feature of HM2. This makes it easier to take notes on a hand without the hand viewer updating to the latest played hand. This especially pertinent to multi-tabling. If you wish to view the current hand, either click on the Last Hand Winner in the Summary HUD or view the Active Session Tab in HM2.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

HM1 solution works perfectly - I can display a hand, when new hands are played the displayed hand doesnt change, but then I can quickly select other, newer, hands from the list.
    In HM2 I need to close the hand window, then click on the list of last 3 hands in the hud to reopen it and navigate to another hand i'm interested in.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4338. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is added please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 4338 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thanks.