Set tables aside hotkeys resize windows
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Set tables aside hotkeys resize windows

I have around 18 pokerstars tables stacked in the top left corner of my screen. I then use a "set table aside" hotkey to move a window if I want to pay attention to it. When I click this hotkey the window goes back to the stack, but sometimes is resized bigger (looks like it goes from minimum size to default size). I would estimate this happens 5% of the time I hit the hotkey. I have attached a word file that shows pictures of this - the first picture shows the stack in the top left (of the right hand screen of a 2 monitor setup), with one table "set aside" to the right (Ignore the window below the main stack which was manually moved to focus on ITM play). The second picture then shows the table that was set aside back on the main stack but it has been resized bigger than the other tables. Note this table is placed so the top right hand corner of the table is in line with the rest of the stack where it originally was but the table now extends down and left. The table is never resized when it is moved out of the main stack to it's new placement, it is only resized when moved back to the stack around 5% of the time. I cannot see any pattern as to when the table is resized and when the hotkey works correctly. Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions?

Secondly, I use the "Sit n go snesei" tab to open sit n gos. One of the 4 saved tables to open is for $7 9maxT and another one is for $7 9maxST. However if I have both of these active when clicking start, often when switching between these two options both "Turbo" and "Hyper Turbo" boxes in the Pokerstars Tournament filter are checked, meaning that I may get a random selection of 9maxT and 9maxST rather than the designated number of each I set in TN. I have attached screenshots of the PS tournamentTN issue.docx filter I have saved for the 9maxT and 9maxST in the attached file. Again, please let me know if anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions?

Hey, i hope you figure out what the issue is as i have the exact same problem for months already, somethimesw it seems to go to default, other times, it just goes on the min. size somewere random on my screen.

I have all the needed performance options checked, so that could not be it.

Hope we both find a solution, as this is super tilty ,-)))

I've had one other report like this but so far have been unable to reproduce it. Try going to C:/Program Files/TableNinja and delete the file marked TNConfigAutoLoad.txt. Then reload TableNinja and reset the option. If the problem continues after resetting please send a copy of your TNConfigAutoLoad.txt to support@alxsoftware.com. I'll try loading your settings and see if I can reproduce this.

Thanks for your reply. Please can you confirm which issue you are referring to - I referenced 2 issues in my original thread.

Thanks

The report I've had is on the set table aside problem. The Sensei is only able to load tables that are listed in the lobby when your filter is applied.

Thank you for the reply. I have sent the "TNConfigAutoLoad" file to the email address.

Regarding the second issue - the two filters I have work fine when tested, the problem arises when I click start - it appears that TN does not fully change all of the options on the PS filter when changing between the two filters, leaving both the "Turbo" and "Hyper-Turbo" radio icons checked (One filter has the Turbo radio icon checked, the other filter has the Hyper-Turbo icon checked) meaning that a random selection of Turbos and hyperturbos are registered for rather than the designated number of each. I understand that TN will only register for the tournaments in the window after the filter is applied, but the problem is that TN does not properly apply each filter before registering for each tournament.

There have been several updates since our teamviewer session and I am still having this issue on a daily basis. Have you been able to isolate the issue - during our session you managed to replicate the problem on your computer so I was hoping that would be the first step to getting this resolved

Please email support@alxsoftware.com with a link to this thread. I'll setup a teamviewer to review the problem and see what can be done to fix it.

We have had a teamviewer session about this a few weeks ago but I am still having the issue which is why I am following up.

I don't seem to have any notes on the problem. None of the recent updates have made any changes to the way filters are applied and its not currently under development.