TN crashing .net framework

Default TN crashing .net framework

I'm not 100% sure but I think TN keeps on crashing my .net framework and then TN crashes and hangs in the background until I attempt to close it. Windows gives a warning it has stopped responding and shuts it down.

Do you have a wireless gamepad plugged in? If so this will happen when the gamepad loses power or shuts off. If not make sure TableNinja is closed, go to C:/Program Files/TableNinja and delete the file named "TNConfigAutoLoad". Then restart TableNinja and reset your options. Let me know if none of this seems to help.

Yes, I am using a wireless Xbox controller. Is there a fix for Tableninja or is it specifically caused by the controller?

Its not really caused by the controller or TableNinja. The problem is the Microsoft driver that reads the controllers which is why we haven't fixed it. Unfortunately the only workaround is to not let the controller lose power while your playing. If your using the controller for TableNinja that means you can't let it sit idle long enough for it to power down. If your not using it for TableNinja just make sure its powered off before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Its not really caused by the controller or TableNinja. The problem is the Microsoft driver that reads the controllers which is why we haven't fixed it. Unfortunately the only workaround is to not let the controller lose power while your playing. If your using the controller for TableNinja that means you can't let it sit idle long enough for it to power down. If your not using it for TableNinja just make sure its powered off before you start.
    Thanks. There is some useful info for ppl with this problem here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...turns-off.html