Be kind , my first post , of many I hope ;-)
I have been playing poker for approx 18 months
not great but doing OK , I pay NL6max , seem to do
better on them and also 6SnG, also started playing some
I have just started looking into HUD's and stats
and have downloaded a trail version of HM
must say this software is awesome and amount of information
is mind blowing.
I have been browsing through the forums and reading a lot
about different HUD layouts but have some questions as follows
Difference between 6Max/SnG , Cash/Full Ring , Tournaments
1.) The smaller the table (6Max),
- The more you can play group 4 & 5 hands (Sklansky)
- also the more Aggressive you would be , especially SnG
- higher VPiP, PFR and Agg. factor
2.) Full Ring Tables
- Chances that someone has better hand are bigger as there are
more cards "out there "
- Also VPiP , PFR, AggF would be lower than 6Max.
- table 8 - 10 players, so once again more cards "out there"
- also with re buy period , people are more aggressive
- at bubble time people tend to be more passive
- not quite sure re. ranges here
4.) What would you say are the 5 most important stats and why and
what ranges would you use for the following Poker player groups
- Tight Aggressive (Ace - Unpredictable - Better player)
- Tight Passive (Solid / Rock )
- Loose Aggressive (Maniac ?)
- Loose Passive (Calling Station ? )
Would really appreciate your thoughts on this