Hud isnt working FT
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Hud isnt working FT

Hi,

After this day latest FTP update hud stoped working. So far I used version HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_17Dec2012 and everything worked fine, but not anymore. Is there any update to fix this?

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hmone-228. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When hmone-228 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Is there a way to launch the previous version of FTP, simmilar like its possible with poker stars client? That could solve the problem at least for the moment till the new update of HM will come.

So why is such a small difference (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58535626/ftphh.png) taking more than 1 hour to solve? This should be a really easy fix!

Quote Originally Posted by B3lly View Post
    So why is such a small difference (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58535626/ftphh.png) taking more than 1 hour to solve? This should be a really easy fix!
    This looks like it should be fixed in 30mins actually...

I am using version 1.12.09 and don't want to update past this, mainly because it tries to do consolidate my database or some other long process and it seems to freeze my oldschool PC. Basically I like things just the way they are (at least until after the SCOOP). Will you be updating the old versions of HEM (i.e. 1.12.09) so that I can simply download a patch and continue using HEM like I have been for years?

I guess they are busy making cloud databases and fancy stuff like that

We are working on a large update for HM1 when the final fixes for FTP are done. You will need to update the database. If it is not working, then you may have a corrupted database. Export your notes before you update. Then, you can import into a new database and import the notes.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    We are working on a large update for HM1 when the final fixes for FTP are done. You will need to update the database. If it is not working, then you may have a corrupted database. Export your notes before you update. Then, you can import into a new database and import the notes.
    Do you have an indication for when this update will be? days/weeks/months? Will there be a quick fix for the HH title change after the last FTP update. For HM1.

Does the alpha update at the top in the announcements thread work for HM1?