Poker Software

Default Problem After Update to version 1.11.05d

Today I made the update to the newest version of holdem manager around 16:53, and since then in the "Cash Games" folder and all its subfolders (reports, sessions, graphs etc..) does not show the new data when I press the refresh button!
    Import is ok, HUD is ok and refresh normal while I at the table, filters are set ok, but nothing appears on the complete "Cash Games" folder!
    Everything was ok until 16:53 and than I install the new version and since then has nothing to do!
    Please, is there any solution for this?
    Ty in advance!

Please install the latest version: 1.11.05e Pre-Release

Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

If you still cant see the new data, your DB may be damaged.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thanks for the quick response! I managed to solve the problem as follows: FILE -> Backup & Restore

I'm not sure exactly in what way this has helped, but now everything works ok!

Once again, thank you very much!