HM 1 HUD stopped working after change from FTP.COM to FTP.EU
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default HM 1 HUD stopped working after change from FTP.COM to FTP.EU

Yesterday my HUD was working fine with FTP.COM: rush, cash and tournament tables.
    After the change today from FTP.COM to FTP.EU my HUD stopped working.
    What I already have done:
    * deleted FTP.COM and FTP.EU programs and directories and installed FTP.EU again.
    * checked the place FTP is saving the hands to (in english), configured the auto import folder of HM1.
    * clicked on relaunch HUD.
    * updated HM 1 to 1.12.10b version.
    * etc.
    The hands import in HM 1. After clicking on 'Refresh' button all hands played appear.

How can the HUD work again?

Are you playing Rush games?

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...m1-update.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

And It may be necessary to use the table finder:
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+

In Full Tilt--> Options--> Handhistory--> turn on 'save my handhistories' again.
    It's turned off after the update to FullTiltPoker.eu
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default other suggestions?

* FTP 'save my handhistories' is turned on, HM has the right import folder;
    * I have updated to: Latest internal beta HM1 Update
    * Downloaded blitz.zip and unzipped it
    * After 'Start Auto Import' and played about 10 hands: in Table Manager no table appears. After click on 'Table' click on 'Table Finder' the message appears: "I can not find any unattached hands. Please wait until the Manager has imported some." After click on 'OK' I see no 'Unattached tables" (totally empty: I cannot select a table).
    Maybe this is the problem? I never look at it, but when I am at: Cash games --> Sessions: I do not see the number of hands expanding. The hands played do appear however when I click on 'Refresh'.

Do you have suggestions to improve the situation? Thanks

Auto-refresh is temporarily disabled to improve performance, so it's normal you have to click refresh manually to see the new hands.
    It's also normal a RUSH table doesn't show up in the TableFinder. TableFinder is only for regular tables.

Having said that, I just played some RUSH on FullTiltPoker.eu and the HUD updated just fine in real time.
    I was using: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._12Jan2013.exe

Patvs, thanks for your suggestions. Last suggestion did not work either with me. But I found the cause of all problems! It was not in HM. It happened to be a wrong exe-file of FTP. After installing an other exe file, everything was working fine again!

Default Problem not solved yet

Patvs,
    I am sorry to say that the solution only worked for a short period of time. Later on the evening I entered 4 normal MTT's: the HUD appeared but there was not updating / refreshing of the numbers. All opponents stayed on 0 hands (and all stats empty).
    I rebooted the PC. Tried to play on normal cash table. HUD appeared, refreshing took place for 5 hands and then everything was freezing again.
    Do you have a solution for this?

Pat,

I've installed the 20feb2013 release and followed the .EU setup instructions. These instructions however say I must use Table Finder but as you stated yourself Table Finder is only for regular tables and is unable to find Rust Tables.

I'm playing Rush on the new .EU client and can't get my HUD to work, do you have any suggestions? My hands are being imported in HM.