HM1 hud not working for zoom on POKERSTARS since update today
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default HM1 hud not working for zoom on POKERSTARS since update today

Hi topic pretty much says it. When can we expect a new release or is there any way to fix this?
    Really was looking forward to play tonight, but without hud its a pain.

Which Stars site you play in?
    Com?
    or one of "national"?

It seems there was a PokerStars update today that broke zoom.

Temporary solution: To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to HoldemManager. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Temporary solution: To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to TableNinja. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.
    Yes I did that. This breaks some functions of the pokerstars client like "show previews hand" and all the handhistorys/replays in the pokerclient itself. I hope we get to see a fix soon, thanks for the reply
    Also I play on .EU

with the latest built (~17Dec2012.exe) my hud doesnt work properly. i can only see the hud from the last hand played (its not live), what can i do?

(i also wrote in the *stars zoom not working* thread)
    Last edited by wild123; 12-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.

I can see the HUD on zoom tables but stats are not for the current hand.
    I've tried several builds you mentioned here.
    Nothing helped.

Quote Originally Posted by shuki View Post
    I can see the HUD on zoom tables but stats are not for the current hand.
    I've tried several builds you mentioned here.
    Nothing helped.

Read: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i tried every tip in the link but nothing helped, i am sure there is another problem since it works with the backup....

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Temporary solution: To revert PokerStars go to your stars install directory and open the "backup folder. By default this is in "C:\Program Files\Pokerstars\backup". Not everyone will have a backup directory, but if it exists you can revert to the previous version of Pokerstars until we release an update to HoldemManager. Copy the files from the backup directory into the C:\Program Files\Pokerstars directory and then run the Pokerstars.exe directly from your PokerStars install directory (DO NOT USE YOUR DESKTOP SHORTCUT). This will allow you to temporarily run the old version of Stars.
    my hud was not working after the stars update, i did what was suggested above and it is now working ok