Please keep in mind these are beta builds with minimal testing.
Beta 18 is now available from the link above.
- Rush tourneys short handed have a fix in there and I also have a debug.dll I want to hand out if it's not fixed. Hoping it's fixed though.
- FTP Table Scanner Update
- MISC Table Scanner fixes from last week that didn't make the build because I broke it trying to check in FTP Table Scanner fix Friday night. :-)
- Looks like Cake has a parsing checkin too.
Beta 17 is now available from the link above.
- PKR and Cake HH import fixes.
- I believe Bodog has tournament support for our integrated hand grabber now but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.
- Rush Tourney short handed issue. I got to short handed with the debug build and hopefully we got Programming all the info they need. Fixes for this will be in a later beta build.
Beta 16 is now available from the link above. Going to keep the latest updates at the top since we're releasing tons of beta's for .05 official release.
- Added Config to PT 1 click if you have PT installed to a non standard location. Add "True" to the line where it says Enable PT 1 Click in the HoldemManager.config file
- Stars 20bb cap tables now supported.
- Fixed Ongame DON's not imported after last update
- Added FTP.fr Rush table support
- Reverted bad rush short handed fix.
Beta 2 is now available from the link above.
- Winamax - See release notes. HUD was not tested due to having to have a euro bank account. I'm getting support on this now so we can do more testing. Feedback on this is appreciated.
- Stars table focus issue fixed.
- FTP prefetch is still broken.
- FTP Rush short handed tourneys have a fix, but I was unable to get to short handed during the two tourneys I tried testing so any feedback here would be great too.
Beta 3 is now available from the link above.
- Update to detect tables for Winamax HUD. We still haven't tested this but we're hoping this checkin solves it.
- Update to parser to import all Winamax hands.
Beta 4 is now available from the link above.
- Ongame mucked card fix. Fixed hands where there were mucked cards but they didn't show up. Still looking into URL lookup for mucked cards for those of you who do not get mucked cards in your HH files.
- Winamax had a couple updates to try and get the HUD working on all tables.
Beta 5 is now available from the link above.
- Some checkins related to Winamax tourney HUD.
Beta 6 is now available from the link above.
- Winamax changed their HH format and we've update HM for these changes.
- Some other winamax checkins for preferred seating and other things.
- Rush has a checkin that hopefully solves short-handed play.
Beta 7 is now available from the link above.
- Winamax Updates along with a Rush and a few minor parsing issues.
Unless you play Winamax 5-max or have a problem with HMHud.exe crashing, do not download this build.
Beta 9 is now available.
- Winamax fix for new HH format
- New tourney filters. (Broken from my testing. See bold notes at the top)
Beta 10 is now available. Use the link above.
- Another Winamax update for their new HH format released today.
Beta 11 is now available. Use the link above.
- FTP Prefetch Fixed
- Absolute hand parsing fix from emailed HH's
- Beta 12 is now available. Use the link above.
- Ongame URL lookup added back in. Zero testing on this, but it's back.
- FTP Rush Tourney final tables treated as normal tables
- More checks for stars 4 Man HU tourneys
- Fixed Stars Satellite tourney winnings strings
Beta 12 has some early reports of issues and we've reverted back to Beta 11. You can still download beta 12 below if you want to give it a go.
Beta 13 is now available. Use the link above
- Stars Table Scanner Fix
- Winamax parsers updated to support tournaments
- Couple other minor fixes - see release notes on installer
Beta 14 is now available. Use the link above
- Bodog hand grabber update. Still waiting on Parsing but Bodog should be fully functional soon without any 3rd party hand grabbers.
- Added PT 1 Click to File menu. PT 1 Click allows you to import your PT database into Holdem Manager
- Fixed Table Scanner insta scan wrong stack sizes returned on Stars.
- Fixed Table Scanner Join button for Stars
- Fixed Player VS Player filter so it applies the filters to the query
- Fixed saving of Observed HH settings
- Fixed PKR not importing certain SNG files
Beta 15 is now available. Use the link above
- FTP Rush update for empty seats in tourneys
- Added 72 character note width
- Increased HUD stat limit to 128
- Added support for Stars new 20bb CAP tables
- Fixed PokerStars.fr first place finish showing up as zero
- Fixed winnings in euros on Stars
Hold'Em Manager - Poker Tracking and Online Analysis Software