vsSteal stats missing from HUD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default vsSteal stats missing from HUD

Hi,
    I updated HM to an internal (1.12.11 internal, some late October version) version because of another error. In this version, the vsSteal (e.g. SB/BB fold/call, 3bet to steal) stats are missing from my HUD.
    The interesting thing is that this is not true for all players. First, I thought there might be a connection with the number of hands from a given player, however, the HUD Player Preferences are set to display them anyway (from 1 hand played), plus you see a guy with 240 hands not having, and another with 30 having it.
    I attached a picture, so you can see. Second row first three steal stats, OK, last four vsSteal stats, missing for most.

What do you recommend?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do you have the same issue if you reimport all your hands into a new empty database?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes, nothing changed.

Can I revert back to 1.12.10b?
    Last edited by GGGrande; 11-12-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Have you made these players the active player in reports, and filtered for facing steal?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

No, these stats are missing from the live HUD. Have you seen the attachment? Sorry, but your question makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGrande View Post
    Yes, nothing changed.

Can I revert back to 1.12.10b?
    You can rollback using the link from our downloads page but I would be surprised if that fixed this problem - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

No, these stats are missing from the live HUD. Have you seen the attachment? Sorry, but your question makes no sense.
    I see that some of the stats you mentioned in the HUD are shown for some players but not others, but it is hard to tell which numbers are which without the abbreviations enabled. Can you please attach your prefs.xml file so we can test your HUD and check all your HUD settings/filters?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

As I suspected, reverting back to 1.12.10b fixed the problem (for me at least).
    Last edited by GGGrande; 11-14-2012 at 04:53 AM.

As I suspected, reverting back to 1.12.10b fixed the problem (for me at least).
    Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.

Can you send us your prefs.xml file for testing? Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see an attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Ok, I attached it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i also have this issue, downgraded hem so i could get a hud on rush, but the bb v steal stats are not showing up.

pretty tilting as i have a to grind to work of a bonus

really would appreciate a fix asap