So was the Ongame mucked cards thing fixed in .04 or not?
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default So was the Ongame mucked cards thing fixed in .04 or not?

Post 97 in this thread is unclear:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...s-here-10.html

It says that you bumped priority on this to URGENT and that you'd scramble to include it in .04, but B-Money wasn't sure whether it would sneak in.

It's important that I know b/c I don't want to upgrade if it means that I'll be without MUCKED CARDS at ongame (which seemed to be the bandaid fix you tried at first.)

(a related follow-up: if the ongame issue wasn't fixed completely for .04 without yanking mucked cards and i DO upgrade, and then it DOES get fixed completely for .05, is HEM "smart" enough to go back in and add in all of the correct EV stats (which we need villain's mucked hands to calculate) for HHs that I imported with .04? If not, which i suspect is the case, then i want to make doubly sure that I don't upgrade until you fix the ongame thing for good without removing mucked cards)

This was a big false alarm. Ongame mucked cards are fine. Mucked cards also appear on the tables after the hand is complete.

-B

Hmm, for some reason mucked cards dont work for me now. HEM 1.11.04

I think it worked at first, but then stopped working. I wonder if it´s some Ongame server issue or what. Anybody else same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Money View Post
    This was a big false alarm. Ongame mucked cards are fine. Mucked cards also appear on the tables after the hand is complete.

-B
    This is absolutely UNTRUE.
    Mucked Cards are gone. Ugh -- this is a big, big deal guys.

EDIT: (just to be clear, the problem manifests itself when I make a bet on the river and villain calls, but mucks his hand -- in the Ongame browser hand history window you CAN see the hand he called the river with but mucked...but in HEM's previous-hand display window, his mucked hand is NOT displayed.
    Last edited by domino66; 08-14-2010 at 01:14 AM.

Yeah, problem with mucked cards. Please fix asap.

OK, I'll get Morny to test it again. He tested it the other day when this issue was brought up and mucked cards are in the HH now. They also showed up in HM for the replayer and they also showed up on the table for him during the start of the next hand.

Feel free to post a HH that went to showdown. I can check it out and see if there is a mucked card issue but the HH's I saw the other day along with Morny's testing told us things are fine.

This is a long shot but make sure the language setting in your Ongame client is set to "English."

The strange thing is, I think it worked for couple of hours after I installed .04. But now it is not working anymore.

It is also possible Ongame changed something.

Edit. In some situations it works, but not nearly in every situation.
    Last edited by JuhaL; 08-14-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuhaL View Post
    Yeah, problem with mucked cards. Please fix asap.

!!!!!!!

Ive tested this now again and im getting the mucked cards written to the hand history every single time, im testing on Tower, for anyone that isnt getting the mucked cards can you please attach a hand history that shows the mucked cards in the hand history but HM didnt show them, they need to be in the actual hand history because we don't have access to the browser hand history as thats from Ongames server.

Ive attached my hand history where you can see it didnt miss writing mucked cards once. Also let me know what site this is for
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Ive tested this now again and im getting the mucked cards written to the hand history every single time, im testing on Tower, for anyone that isnt getting the mucked cards can you please attach a hand history that shows the mucked cards in the hand history but HM didnt show them, they need to be in the actual hand history because we don't have access to the browser hand history as thats from Ongames server.

Ive attached my hand history where you can see it didnt miss writing mucked cards once. Also let me know what site this is for

ok morny, look at this:

HH from my HM:

***** Hand History for Game 574738391158 ***** (On Game)
    $400.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Saturday, August 14, 03:32:52 ET 2010
    Table Padang (Real Money)
    Seat 5 is the button
    Seat 6: ShipYourChip ( $155.50 USD )
    Seat 7: HERO ( $390.00 USD )
    Seat 9: Taipan Apple ( $172.80 USD )
    Seat 3: from Russia ( $824.00 USD )
    Seat 5: VrtHkKnl ( $1021.40 USD )
    ShipYourChip posts small blind [$2.00 USD].
    HERO posts big blind [$4.00 USD].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to HERO [ Ah 6h ]
    Taipan Apple folds
    from Russia folds
    VrtHkKnl folds
    ShipYourChip calls [$2.00 USD]
    HERO raises [$8.00 USD]
    ShipYourChip calls [$8.00 USD]
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ As, 4s, 7d ]
    ShipYourChip checks
    HERO checks
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ Ts ]
    ShipYourChip checks
    HERO bets [$18.00 USD]
    ShipYourChip calls [$18.00 USD]
    ** Dealing River ** [ 2d ]
    ShipYourChip checks
    HERO bets [$35.00 USD]
    ShipYourChip calls [$35.00 USD]
    HERO wins $127.00 USD from main pot
    HERO shows [Ah, 6h ]

so we do not know what villain had.

Now same HH from my hard drive where it is saved by ongame:

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CSRIBOX%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:HU;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normál táblázat"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CSRIBOX%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:HU;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normál táblázat"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> ***** History for hand R5-74738391-158 *****<o></o>
    Start hand: Sat Aug 14 15:32:52 GMT+0200 2010<o></o>
    Table: Padang [74738391] (NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM 2/4, Real money)<o></o>
    User: HERO<o></o>
    Button: seat 5<o></o>
    Players in round: 5<o></o>
    Seat 6: ShipYourChip (155.50)<o></o>
    Seat 7: HERO (390)<o></o>
    Seat 9: Taipan Apple (172.80)<o></o>
    Seat 3: from Russia (824)<o></o>
    Seat 5: VrtHkKnl (1021.40)<o></o>
    ShipYourChip posts small blind (2)<o></o>
    HERO posts big blind (4)<o></o>
    ---<o></o>
    Dealing pocket cards<o></o>
    Dealing to HERO: [Ah, 6h]<o></o>
    Taipan Apple folds<o></o>
    from Russia folds<o></o>
    VrtHkKnl folds<o></o>
    ShipYourChip calls 2<o></o>
    HERO raises 8 to 12<o></o>
    ShipYourChip calls 8<o></o>
    --- Dealing flop [As, 4s, 7d]<o></o>
    ShipYourChip checks<o></o>
    HERO checks<o></o>
    --- Dealing turn [Ts]<o></o>
    HERO bets 18<o></o>
    ShipYourChip calls 18<o></o>
    --- Dealing river [2d]<o></o>
    HERO bets 35<o></o>
    ShipYourChip calls 35<o></o>
    ---<o></o>
    Summary:<o></o>
    Main pot: 130 won by HERO (127)<o></o>
    Rake taken: $3<o></o>
    Seat 6: ShipYourChip (90.50), net: -65<o></o>
    Seat 7: HERO (452), net: +62, [Ah, 6h] (PAIR ACE)<o></o>
    Seat 9: Taipan Apple (172.80)<o></o>
    Seat 3: from Russia (824)<o></o>
    Seat 5: VrtHkKnl (1021.40)<o></o>
    ***** End of hand R5-74738391-158 *****

2 more important things:

- I play on RedKings
    - I use 11.04, and so far with 11.03 everything was allright

Thanks the help, fix pleassssssse!!!!

EDIT: Now I see that villain's mucked cards are missing from the original HH also, but I am 100 % positive that in the RedKings client I was able to see with the replayer what he had.

So maybe the whole stuff is Ongame's fault and not HM, but the thing still is, that the mucked cards can be viewed in the RedKIngs replayer but not in the HM HH.

Last edited by sariboxer; 08-14-2010 at 10:00 AM.