literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lucknotskill View Post
    what do i do if I'm using Vista? I tried the directions and even had someone who had successfully done it team viewer and do it for me and the HUD still doesnt work.
    I have vista, I just put the zipped folder in the HM directory then unzipped it to the main HM directory(the default will be to unzip it to the zipped folder, change it to the main HM directory)
    If its not saying do you want to overwrite or something like that, then your not doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron200 View Post
    I have vista, I just put the zipped folder in the HM directory then unzipped it to the main HM directory(the default will be to unzip it to the zipped folder, change it to the main HM directory)
    If its not saying do you want to overwrite or something like that, then your not doing it right.
    im really computer illiterate any way you could put that in more lamens terms for me? thx very much

Quote Originally Posted by GrindOnTheMind View Post
    Im playing on the 100-250bb ante PLO tables and my hud shows up after the update but the hud is only showing the overall stats for the players after all hands Ive ever played with them, not for any new hands at the table...these hands arent even showing up in HEM...What should I do?
    I am experiencing something similar to this. Some of the hands that are won preflop are not imported. I have screen shot is you need proof. I just updated my HUD with the zip file posted in this thread.
    Last edited by mostlybs; 04-13-2010 at 05:33 PM.

click the link for the zip file.
    save it to your desktop so you can see it.
    open your HM directory(computer, c drive, program files, rvg software, HM.)
    drag the zipped file from your desktop and drop it into the HM directory you opened. into a white open space in the folder.
    find the file in the directory(hmhud) right click it. left click extract all.
    it should say something about the file already exist, click the option to overwrite or save this file and get rid of the old one, cant remember exactly.
    you do that for 2 files and then it should be done.
    make sure you closed HM before you do all this.

It works with windows 7 + winrar 64 bits

good job Thanks

I have the same problem with the hud still not working correctly on the deep ante tables

The hud is working fine here now (thx ), but I just played 28 hands at a deep table and got 14 import errors.

the hands on the ante tables import very slow, I played 10 hands, only 2 were imported

Quote Originally Posted by Ron200 View Post
    click the link for the zip file.
    save it to your desktop so you can see it.
    open your HM directory(computer, c drive, program files, rvg software, HM.)
    drag the zipped file from your desktop and drop it into the HM directory you opened. into a white open space in the folder.
    find the file in the directory(hmhud) right click it. left click extract all.
    it should say something about the file already exist, click the option to overwrite or save this file and get rid of the old one, cant remember exactly.
    you do that for 2 files and then it should be done.
    make sure you closed HM before you do all this.
    this is +100000000 I couldnt do it by unzipping either. The click and drag method worked like a charm. Thanks.

I just tested the import problem on all 3 types of tables. The hand not importing occurs only on the deep ante tables. The 20-50bb and the 40-100bb tables import fine. On the deep ante tables, even some of the stats on the hud are not updating.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast