Poker Software
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jayceekay View Post
    multi currency PLEASE. seems so easy to implement! i can't be the only user who wamts this! in HEM i can't tell how much i've won/lost in the past 3 months :-(
    well it isn't "easy" but it will be coming soon. it is one of the top priorities

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by sweden1 View Post
    Hi I have HEM as a test for now and really into buy it..but cant get it to import ongame hands? 1.64 beta 10 and when I point autoimport to the databases folder at my Nextpoker folder it does not find anything. Doing wrong? Set up as recommended and I have succeeded to import all my old hands from PT2 but here I'm "smoked" as we say in sweden. ;o) ?!
    If you want you can zip up your database and email to roygon@gmail.com (my holdemmanager account does not have enough space to handle large attachments) and I could see what is wrong

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse86 View Post
    hey guys, I currently play 80% on Ongame and 20% on Party. But haven't been playing on party for the past 2 weeks since they rolled out that huge update which changed the HH formats.

Anyways, I've been reading that 1.06.04 has some problems with ongame so im sort of hesitant to update from the current version im using (1.06.03g - which works good btw). I also just read that Party changed back the HH formats? If this is the case, can I just keep using my current version and play again on party with no problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by favetelinguis View Post
    ALSO
    When i ad the Betfair name to may alias non of the hands show up when i choose my alias under Cash Games??
    Please start a thread and post a screenshot of the setup in the alias screen please

Quote Originally Posted by K1K0 View Post
    I installed 1.06.04 beta 9 but i don't have my serial number anymore. I sent a mail to sales. Plz send my reg code as soon as possible, I miss my hud.
    Please be patient and Roy will respond as soon as possible as hes very busy today

Quote Originally Posted by caracorules View Post
    HUD has a problem when making notes, tha CAPS button is changed, when the Caps is on it is off in the note box, and vice versa
    What version is this with
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Please start a thread and post a screenshot of the setup in the alias screen please
    The error has been resolved since it was a human error. However the other issue is not resolved yet regarding stats dissapering when table manager windows looses focus.

Have you force_Ontop selected in Hud Options > Table Pereferences, untick it, restart HM and see if the problem persists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Have you force_Ontop selected in Hud Options > Table Pereferences, untick it, restart HM and see if the problem persists
    plz look at my post one page earlier where i have an in depth explanation of the problem.

Beta 11 has been released

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe

* (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) The hands view now includes the winners starting hand and how much they won
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) Shrunk the Filter form down to 600 pixels height so that it would fit on 1440x600 resolution laptop
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) A Licensing Issues form appears if registration fails guiding you on how to get it resolved
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 BUG) Fixed issue where in HU games when the SB has position on the BB postflop stats would not reflect this
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 BUG) Fixed popup stats fold to donk bet and fold to 3bet
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 NEW) Added click to popup flag for stat popups in Table Prefs menu. You have to click the stat rather than hover with this flag active.
    * (1.06.04 beta 11 BUG) Fixed UB Import problems

Roy

Hi
    On the Preflop Card screen -lower part - no hands are shown if you select a colored hand in the upper screen.

thank you for your time
    Piet

Default Popup problems

Hi

My popup-stats stops working after a short time of playing( usually between 5-30 minutes). Didnt have this problem in the first 1.06.04 beta but ive had it since beta 9.
    Running XP SP3 6 tabling ongame.

Now you must have an extensive error testing with Betfair. While playing and using force ontop things are not going good. The stats disappears on some tables and on some tables they work. And you really must have forec ontop active otherwise taking notes is a pain in the ass. Plz play around at Betfair and fix this error since it starts to get on my nerves.

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast