* Full FTP Rush HUD support
* Added option to include or filter out Rush vs Non-Rush hands in the HUD. (HUD Options/Additional HUD Filters.)
- The tables need to be sized appropriately. (600 - 750 range) If your Rush table is outside of that range a pop-up message in the HUD window will advise you.
- Make sure your HUD doesn't overlap names on the table. We're using a screen scrape method for various reasons and the names must be visible so we can read them.
- Most performance issues can be resolved by changing the table window size. See #1.
- Make sure you're not using table mods - This can cause names to not be read correctly.
This isn't an official release, we just think the RUSH HUD is at a level where people can start using it. So far so good with our internal testing and that's why we've soft launched this here. If you have problems, please post in this thread and we'll address the problems. Eventually this thread will be locked, but please post feedback in the mean time.
*** UPDATE *** 2/14/2010
HmUpdateRush.exe is now updated to fix a couple past problems.
*** UPDATE *** 2/9/2010
The multi-monitor HMHUD.exe crash being reported is fixed, unfortunately it broke a few things too. We could pull this build or keep it out for you guys and we decided to keep it out so people can use the RUSH HUD. We're working on tidying up the problems the fix introduced and we don't expect the next update to be released for a day or so.
*** UPDATE *** 2/12/2010
The HMHUD.exe from post#119 is now in the HMUpdateRush.exe file.
* Fixed Multi-Monitor crash
* Better name recognition
* Larger table sizes work better
* "WindText.cpp Line: 943" crash should be fixed too
*** If you are having problems:*** 2/14/2010
1) Make sure the FTP Lobby > Languages > Language Options are set to English.
2) The tables need to be sized appropriately. (600 - 750 range) If your Rush table is outside of that range a pop-up message in the HUD window will advise you.
3) Make sure your HUD doesn't overlap names on the table. We're using a screen scrape method for various reasons and the names must be visible so we can read them.
4) Most performance issues can be resolved by changing the table window size even by a small amount.See #1 and make sure you have the latest update installed http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
5) Test the Hud out on a normal table first to verify its working
6) Dont use any Aero or other windows themes, change it to the default xp/vistawin7 theme
XP Windows XP: Use Windows XP in "Classic view"
Vista Change the desktop theme
Windows 7 Switching Desktop Themes in Windows 7: Changing the Windows Aero Theme With Two Easy Methods
7) Turn Cleartype Off
Vista How to Turn Off ClearType in Windows Vista
Windows 7 Turn Off ClearType — MAXIMUMpcguides – Windows 7 tips, tricks, help, and how-to guides
8) Turn Avatars off in Full Tilt go to Options and untick Avatars
9) Switch between Classic and Racetrack in FT by going to Options > Table View
10) If you are using graphics mods you need to restore the default FTP graphics.
FTP Graphics Restore
You should be able to use the Selective Restore Package and install the BasePods Classic and BasePods RaceTrack so that HMHUD can properly read the names from the basepod. The area around the player name text must be the default colors of Black or White.
11) Reduce number of tables
12) Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights -
1) Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)
2) Rightclick the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
4) Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe
13) For multitabling: start with one table, wait for the Hud to appear, then continue with opening the next table, wait....or open the tables before starting the auto-import.
14) Use a 32 Bit color resolution