Poker Software
Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

I don't know how to show the image for a full screen view, just tell me and I'll do it if needed.

The screenshot show 2 table, 1 rush, 1 normal (with working hud).
    Last edited by cocu25; 05-07-2010 at 02:22 AM. Reason: forget important note

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

You have a Idea what is the problem ?

From all the forum posts I see the Rush Hud clearly doesn't work, it's not computer specific. Therefore it really makes no sense for customers to jump through hoops.

My suggestion is for the owners of HM to open up their wallets and pay some programmers to start debugging and fix the issues. We are customers, not volunteer beta testers. This is not open source software. We are not working as an team to create a awesome program. We paid you for a working program.

Quote Originally Posted by DonCoryon View Post
    From all the forum posts I see the Rush Hud clearly doesn't work, it's not computer specific. Therefore it really makes no sense for customers to jump through hoops.

My suggestion is for the owners of HM to open up their wallets and pay some programmers to start debugging and fix the issues. We are customers, not volunteer beta testers. This is not open source software. We are not working as an team to create a awesome program. We paid you for a working program.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by DonCoryon View Post

HUD on Rush tables has been working fine for me for well over a month. I really don't know how you can be having any problems with it. It's fast and works perfectly for me most of the time. Occasionally it will miss my fourth table, but then I just close the table manager, and re-start it from the HUD menu in HEM. I use various size tables, occasionally just two tiled across a 1920x1080 display, occasionally four tables tiles across the same, sometimes 2, 3 or 4 tables cascaded or stacked, depending on how I'm feeling. HUD does not miss a beat once all the tables are detected.

Perhaps your machine is too slow? who knows. Mine is a Core2Quad Q6600 with 4 GB of ram, so it's not the latest fastest speed demon.

Quote Originally Posted by jani View Post

HUD on Rush tables has been working fine for me for well over a month. I really don't know how you can be having any problems with it. It's fast and works perfectly for me most of the time. Occasionally it will miss my fourth table, but then I just close the table manager, and re-start it from the HUD menu in HEM. I use various size tables, occasionally just two tiled across a 1920x1080 display, occasionally four tables tiles across the same, sometimes 2, 3 or 4 tables cascaded or stacked, depending on how I'm feeling. HUD does not miss a beat once all the tables are detected.

Perhaps your machine is too slow? who knows. Mine is a Core2Quad Q6600 with 4 GB of ram, so it's not the latest fastest speed demon.
    Just because the latest version by chance works with your set up doesn't mean that everything is fine. The latest version doesn't work with my set up and I have regressed to 1.10.05.

btw hubris of any kind is a dangerous character trait in a poker player.

Default Problem with Rush Tables

Hi guys,

Everything works fine except when I sit out at rush table(s). If I sit out, they table(s) where I sat out start flashing and I can't type anything, take notes, because those tables keep popping up. Only solution is to close them, but this didn't happen with previous version.

Only happens at Rush Tables not regular tables. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1212 View Post
    Just because the latest version by chance works with your set up doesn't mean that everything is fine. The latest version doesn't work with my set up and I have regressed to 1.10.05.

btw hubris of any kind is a dangerous character trait in a poker player.
    1.11.00 is giving me all kinds of problems at Rush

Page 49 of 67 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast