Poker Software
Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

I don't think our HUD likes it if you sit out and back in. I will do some testing later today to try to duplicate it.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Well i opened 1 table and played and nothing happened, the hud didnt come up at all until i opened the second table, even then then first tables hud came up overlayer on second table and first table didnt get a hud at all until i sat out n back in again.

If I use the replayer after a rush session, no stats appear for villains? Any suggestions?

@timmay: you are not using the latest version 1.10.03b with table manager 1.10.03c

@Dave: this is a know issue, we are working on it.
    Participate in the Alpha release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here
    <center><hr/>
    HM2 FAQ -- Quick Start HM2 Guide -- Licensing -- Postgresql issues -- Top 10 Performance Tips<hr/></center>

Definitely programmers of HM canīt make a proper work compared to PT. PT has won the match of rush poker. After doing a lot of changes in HM, Windows, sizes, re-sizes, configurations, etc, HM continues working bad: lags, collapses of softs, etc. With PT you just run it an it is done without making any adjustment.

I like HM, but I have to suggest every rush poker player get PT. Sorry

Banned

Massive fail.

The HUD doesn't work AT ALL at rush LHE (yes i have tried everything, and no I'm not interested in becoming a beta tester for software i PAID FOR)

At .50/1 rush LHE the stats show up, but show all zeros for all players.
    At 1/2 rush LHE stats do not appear until AFTER you sit out once, and the they get stuck on the wrong players forever.

Can I get the export notes functionality back? (with customizable colours) This is the only workable reliable solution for now.

Come on guys, get your shit together!

Can confirm rush isn't working well. I am using {censored}tracker and it is v smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by punki_nav View Post
    I like HM, but I have to suggest every rush poker player get PT. Sorry
    This.

Any ETA on when the HEM rush hud will work on the default table size? The whole benefit of rush is I get in as many hands 4 tabling them as I would 12+ regular tables. Why would I want to make 4 tables smaller than default, its not like they will overlap?

Also, is there some way to keep all my Card/Table mods for everything else except the rush tables or plans to have the HEM hud work with mods? 17 days left in my PT3 trial and at this point its a much more robust solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1212 View Post
    If I use the replayer after a rush session, no stats appear for villains? Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    @Dave: this is a know issue, we are working on it.
    Is there an estimate on when this will be fixed? Is it already working in the current internal build for 1.10.04?
    Last edited by Ajax; 03-19-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Yes it works in the build we will release in the next days.
    Participate in the Alpha release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here
    <center><hr/>
    HM2 FAQ -- Quick Start HM2 Guide -- Licensing -- Postgresql issues -- Top 10 Performance Tips<hr/></center>

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast