Setting Up Stars for Zoom Tables
NB: There might be an issue with XP users where all the stats show as -/-/-/-/-/-/ and were looking into this.
Please create a new database before trying this version as there is still some internal testing going on and still some features that need to be added.
First download this version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ateRelease.exe
If you have UAC turned on you must set stars to run as admin otherwise the zoom hud will not work. If you have UAC off you dont need to configure anything, everything should work fine out of the box.
To do this please close HM2 and Poker Stars.
1) Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
2) Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”.
If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you basically running as admin so no need to change anything.
4) Please repeat steps 1-3 for PokerStarsUpdate.exe and also for holdemmanager.exe in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version) although holdemmanager.exe should be already set to run as admin by default.
- these 2 options are enabled: HUD Options > additional hud filters > filter by limits > [x] include hands from other limits, and [x] mix ftp rush and non rush stats
- preferred seat is set in HM1 HUD Options > Seating Preferences
- hero name is set under HUD Options > Set Hero Name
- prefetch off in HUD Options > Site Options
- stars hh folder is in autoimport and that autoimport is running
If stars wont run after ticking run as admin
If stars wont run after ticking run as admin you need to also tick run as admin for PokerStarsUpdate.exe
If your HUD is lagging behind or not showing
NB: In the rare case of your hud is lagging behind or not showing then in almost every case its because you haven't set PokerStars.exe and PokerStarspdate.exe and holdemmanager.exe to run as admin as explained above.
If it still wont work Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows
with the following:
1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the importing\hem data folder.
Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to email@example.com
Seeing correct players but wrong stats
If your seeing the correct players but no stats or not the correct stats please follow the instructions above for sending a log but also send a screenshot of your filters in Hud Options > Hud Filters
Hud doesnt show up until the 2nd hand on each table
This is a known issue were working on, we may not be able to provide a solution but are continuing to look into it
The Hero count is sometimes a few hands behind
You will see this especially if you use fast fold a lot, the reason is we dont import the hand until the hand is finished and when you fold the hand is still playing away and so it could be 1-2 mins before the hand is imported and shows up in your Hero HUD, this is normal and to be expected and there is no possible way to avoid this