archiving hh

Thread: archiving hh

Default archiving hh

Hi,

I have marked to archive hands from c:\programs files 86x\everest poker\history to z:\poker\hmarchive

I have set it to archive every 5 minutes. But when i am done and everything my hand history is still in de history folder of everest. When i start HM1 and i turn it on all works without a problem. What can be the problem?

Do you continue to run the auto import for 5+ minutes after you end your session?
    If won't archive the hands every 5 minutes, it will archive them 5 minutes AFTER you've played your last hand (when there are NO new hands coming in, and you've NOT stopped the auto import)

It's also possible Windows is preventing the files to be moved, because they're located in a system folder.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Should fix that.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The problem is the UAC setting which was on. But actually i like it on. When does it get solved in HM2 so it also works with UAC on. In HM1 it wasn't a problem and i want to use windows functionality as it is ment to be, not working around it.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

That shall have the SAME effect, as turning off UAC. So with all the manual exceptions, you can leave on UAC.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ok thx, thats the solution i was looking for!