A Composite Definition doesn't work properly

Default A Composite Definition doesn't work properly

Hello. I tried to make composite definiton (using NC defs) and had some problems with calculations. For some reason it wasn't calculated properly.
    After that I devided the expression into pieces to see what part was calculated wrongly. And i saw that NC definition is calculated in one way and the same definiton being as part of composite one is calculated in different way. How could it be? Then I multiplied it by 10 to exclude "rounding" issues and nothing changed.
    I attached the screenshots below.
    The definitions PF_Call4betRange_vs_Min3bet_IP_NotBlinds should show us 1,9*10=19. But instead of it we see 10. In different cases the difference between these 2 numbers can be other.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 1.png (53.4 KB, 3 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (56.2 KB, 2 views)
    • File Type: png 3.png (52.2 KB, 2 views)

Default Composite definition doesn't work properly

Hello. I tried to make a composite definition and revealed that it was calculated in a wrong way. When I calculated it by myself I didn't get the same result. So i divided the Comp Def into pieces to understand what's wrong. I revealed that the NC definition which I put in it showed different results being as part of composite defenition and being on its own. Then I multiplied expression (with this NC definition) in Composite Definition by 10 to exclude "rounding" cases. Now I attached the screenshots. You can see that opposite Call4betRange IP should be 1.9*10=19. But instead we see 10. For different opponent there will be different results (numbers).
    • File Type: png 1.png (19.2 KB, 5 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (47.0 KB, 4 views)
    • File Type: png 3.png (39.2 KB, 2 views)
    Last edited by almazman123; 08-20-2017 at 07:13 AM.

Last edited by almazman123; 08-20-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Just now I made a new database and it seems that all the results got better. So what's the issue in this way if all the definitions are calculated live? Or do I have to run NC and create new notes every time after creating composite defs?
    Also I noticed that all the variables which are put into composite definition are rounded. Is it possible to avoid rounding? It influences results a lot. Thank you.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Those screenshots aren't telling me too much. On the composite definition screen there is a "test" button. This shows the full calculation step by step. If you post a screenshot of that it would be easier for me to understand
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Those screenshots aren't telling me too much. On the composite definition screen there is a "test" button. This shows the full calculation step by step. If you post a screenshot of that it would be easier for me to understand
    1.png2.png

This is for the same player. Thank you!

so, what's the matter with calculations?