Action sequence, Limpers problem

Default Action sequence, Limpers problem

Hi,

Made all my definitions for OpenShove pre at dif stack depths, without limpers, but limpers are showing up in replayer hands.

I have followed instructions per webinar & wiki, and tried all combos I can think of, but those limpers still keep showing up.

Here is the definition I last made for OpenShove from small blind at 23-25bb's for between 2 to 3 players.

Of course, there aren't any limpers showing up in the hu hands, but they are in 3 handed.

OpenShove23-25.xml

Also, how do I get the total percentage of opportunities to show next to the stat on the hud i.e, 15(125) meaning 15 times action was made out of 125 opportunities ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

No direction but to trust the final destination

These definitions are extremely specific. Is this meant for spin and gos? I don't have any hand histories to test them. It makes it very difficult for me to try and help. It seems like you made two duplicate actions trying to filter out limps? That seems like it wouldn't be the problem but if you could attach a hand for this thread and for the other threads http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html it would make it much easier for me to give a good answer. In this case I mean a hand where someone did limp. From looking at the definition there is no obvious problem.

Also, how do I get the total percentage of opportunities to show next to the stat on the hud i.e, 15(125) meaning 15 times action was made out of 125 opportunities ?
    The sample in parenthesis only shows up if it's less than 100 and only if it's in a popup. You just have to add the definition as a stat and that should happen automatically
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    These definitions are extremely specific. Is this meant for spin and gos? I don't have any hand histories to test them. It makes it very difficult for me to try and help. It seems like you made two duplicate actions trying to filter out limps? That seems like it wouldn't be the problem but if you could attach a hand for this thread and for the other threads http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html it would make it much easier for me to give a good answer. In this case I mean a hand where someone did limp. From looking at the definition there is no obvious problem.

The sample in parenthesis only shows up if it's less than 100 and only if it's in a popup. You just have to add the definition as a stat and that should happen automatically
    Ok Thanks very much for the reply.

I get what you are saying for the sample in parenthesis.

As for the Open Shove stats, yes they are for spins, for when Button folds and then SB Open shoves. I will find an example and attach shortly.

many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post

Okay, I don't know what I have done, but all is okay now. No limpers are showing up. Maybe I kept using the old stat definition where there were limpers, but it's fine now.

Thanks for you're time, I know you must be a very busy man, so I do appreciate it.

After so long of not using notecaddy, I can honestly say I'm really enjoying it now, for both playing, and especially for analysis.

Fantastic piece of work.

I will attach a definition, just for anyone else who might encounter the problems I had.

Thanks again.

SB Open Shove ( 3 handed, no limpers )OpenShove8-10.xml
    Last edited by GR8Grinder; 08-12-2017 at 05:34 PM.