Colour coding problems

Default Colour coding problems

Hi,
    I use NoteCaddy on PokerStars and only use it for colour coding.

I'm having a few problems with some of the players not being the correct colour. Is there a way to completely remove all the colours so that I can start again? I've tried deactivating the colour definitions but I can still see the colours in the Pokerstars' lobby.

I'd just like to add that NoteCaddy finds more hands than HEM2 e.g. Player A has 65 hands in HEM2 but, when I run "Color code PokerStars notes based on color definitions", NoteCaddy finds 389
    I have tried using a date filter in NoteCaddy but it doesn't make any difference.
    Thanks
    Last edited by walofs; 06-30-2017 at 05:18 AM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by walofs View Post
    Hi,
    I use NoteCaddy on PokerStars and only use it for colour coding.

I'm having a few problems with some of the players not being the correct colour. Is there a way to completely remove all the colours so that I can start again? I've tried deactivating the colour definitions but I can still see the colours in the Pokerstars' lobby.
    Did you run the note creation process after de-activating? It will give you an error but before that will prompt you if you want to clear the colors it put first. Clicking yes should do what you want but if not then try with a single color definition that doesn't apply to anyone (VPIP = 0 over 1000 hands for example)

I'd just like to add that NoteCaddy finds more hands than HEM2 e.g. Player A has 65 hands in HEM2 but, when I run "Color code PokerStars notes based on color definitions", NoteCaddy finds 389
    I have tried using a date filter in NoteCaddy but it doesn't make any difference.
    Thanks
    Did you purge hands from your database? The hand count shown for color coding comes from the player's compiled stats, which I don't believe update right away after a purge
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

After using your suggestion of VPIP 0 over 1000 hands I found that NoteCaddy was working with 20k hands more than HEM2.
    I purged my database so that it definitely started on 19th June 2017 (didn't purge previously), removed all Note Definitions, made sure my NoteCaddy filter was set for the same date and ran my usual Colour Definitions - unfortunately it still shows 20,000 more hands.
    I must have missed something!
    Thanks for you help.

No direction but to trust the final destination

For the hands count in color definition test it looks like this

Found stats for : Holdem game size 3-6 players Hands: 38
    That number comes from HM2's compiled stats. Unfortunately NC has not control over that. If you're using compiled stats then this could be a problem. But if you're using HM2 stats or NC stats you should be fine as long as you reset notes. But if you're using compiled stats (they are the fastest) then you may need to create a new database with just the hands that survived your purge. My apologies for the inconvenience.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hi,
    Thanks for that - I'm using compiled stats.
    Will it work if I remove my definitions then redo them with HM2 stats or NC Stats (whichever you recommend)? I know it may be slower but I have a fast PC with a 2TB SSD.

If that's not suitable can you tell me what URL to use for creating a new DB using the unpurged hands?

Thanks,
    G

After creating a new database and twice resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings I'm happy with the result.

Thank you for all your help.