Custom Note Question.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Custom Note Question.

hi, I need some help understanding how to create custom notes. I will use one example to see what I did wrong.

The note I want to create is: Raise first in (PFR) in CO position. Goes to flop HU OOP and check/fold.

Of cause I want to see the stat in my HUD as a % of time opponent check/fold in CO as a PFR OOP to the flop.

The steps I took to create the note:

1. General Tab

The only setting I change here is to select "Define opportunities by action"

2. Preflop

Action Sequence:
    I use 'Raise' from quick select.
    Position filter CO

3. Flop

General:
    Select "HU" and "OOP"

Action Sequence:
    Select "checkfold" from the quick select

Thats all the setting I did, it looks right to me but the "average" tab from the Note Definitions box on the top right says 100%. In my HUD pop up it says 100%. But when I use seek and search through 2312 hands it says opportunity succes rate 64%. How do I get that 64% so show on my HUD pop up?

Thanks

It sounds like you may need to process the notes for the definition. After you create a stat you need to let NoteCaddy "process" it so that the numbers get generated for it. To do this, in NoteCaddy click File -> Reset Notes, wait for the popup to notify you it's reset, then click Start in NoteCaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    It sounds like you may need to process the notes for the definition. After you create a stat you need to let NoteCaddy "process" it so that the numbers get generated for it. To do this, in NoteCaddy click File -> Reset Notes, wait for the popup to notify you it's reset, then click Start in NoteCaddy.
    Hey, I will try this now.

But everytime I create a new note there will be pending actions. Isnt that the way NC "process" it? I mean do I need to reset and recreate every note everytime I create a new custom note?

It didnt really work. For some reason after resetting and recreating all the notes now it does show a reasonable average in the top right table in NC (HM2). But it still wont show in my HUD. Is there a setting problem that I am missing?

If you go to NoteCaddy -> Tools -> Player Notes and enter in a player name that you're looking at this stat for, does it show up there?

If you go to NoteCaddy -> Tools -> Player Notes and enter in a player name that you're looking at this stat for, does it show up there?
    Hey, it doesnt. Not too sure whether this is working properly though.

I actually bought your custom NC for Omaha. And it is only showing 10 notes. Most of them 0 pct and 0 instances and 4 of them 100 pct with 1 instance. Make no sense, I enter my own player name, there are more than 100K hand sample.

Hmm it sounds like maybe your hands are being filtered out from NoteCaddy. Do you have filters set in NoteCaddy -> File -> Filters?

If you don't have filters set, can you please try resetting and reprocessing your notes again? NoteCaddy -> File -> Reset Notes, then after it completes, click Start in NoteCaddy and make sure your notes get created.

Hmm it sounds like maybe your hands are being filtered out from NoteCaddy. Do you have filters set in NoteCaddy -> File -> Filters?

If you don't have filters set, can you please try resetting and reprocessing your notes again? NoteCaddy -> File -> Reset Notes, then after it completes, click Start in NoteCaddy and make sure your notes get created.
    Nope, no filter set.

Ok, will try to reset it again.

Screen Shot 1167.PNG

Doesnt work, it shows the same thing. Any other ideas?

If possible can you please send me a message on Skype? My Skype ID is notecaddy.edge

We could do a remote session, and I should be able to spot the problem and get everything working well for you.