Exclude myself from colour coding

Default Exclude myself from colour coding

I set up colour coding for stars, works great, but in the colour category which I fall into my hands are appearing in the HM2 alias for that colour I created.
    I don't want this.
    I have no notes being taken for hero -
    I have my stars sn on the "blacklist" for colour coding in the "filters" section, but it still seems to put my hands in the alias.
    I am not in the alias list within HM2.
    I use ths predominantly for player type analysis away fro the tables so to have one category's data skewed by my own overwhelming sample defeats the object.
    I'm pretty lost
    Any ideas?

As an aside, in the file - setting - note setting - add notes for hero option, how is NC determining who is hero?
    Is it the player selected as the current player?
    Thanks in advance

No direction but to trust the final destination

My apologies for the inconvenience. For now you would have to delete your player manually from the created aliases...

I am not in the alias list within HM2.
    I can't understand why that would happen. The hands are taken directly from the players in that list. NC just creates the list and adds players, it doesn't specify which hands HM should show when selecting the alias.

As an aside, in the file - setting - note setting - add notes for hero option, how is NC determining who is hero?
    It is inferred from hand histories
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I had to switch to another pc now anyway, so hopefully It'll get past that issue.

I am however having a problem with my NC defs that I imported over with the rest of my HM2 back up.

None of the ones I imported are working, they worked fine on the old set up.

Here's an example, - it creates 0 notes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    My apologies for the inconvenience. For now you would have to delete your player manually from the created aliases...

I can't understand why that would happen. The hands are taken directly from the players in that list. NC just creates the list and adds players, it doesn't specify which hands HM should show when selecting the alias.

It is inferred from hand histories
    I'm still having this issue. Any Colour profile I make where my own stats fall into that profile, all of my hands are included in that profile.
    My name doesn't appear in the list of players in the alias, and I'm filtered out both by blacklist and by max # hands but all my data is still inclided.
    What's interesting is that when I run CC on stars, it doesn't colour me, which shows the filters are working in that sense.
    An ideas what might be causing this? Are thetre any files I can send you that might help you diagnose the malfunction?
    Thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

I think you're just referring to what shows up in HEM with that alias. If your screen name doesn't appear in the list of players for that alias but the hands are appearing in the reports then this is something that should be reported to HEM with some screen shots included. NC has no control over how HEM uses the alias unfortunately.

My apologies for the delay and inconvenience
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks for the info, should have realised myself it was a HEM issue rather than NC.
    I appreciate you taking the time to explain - keep up the good work.