No badge assigned - badge shows?

Default No badge assigned - badge shows?

As for the stat, I like it. But how come in the "Active" section for "Note Definitions" when I search for it, it says there isn't a badge and a priority score of 0? If its a priorty score of 0 how come its always the first displayed badge?

forum now.jpg

I bought a NoteCaddy Ultimate Coaching package ($199) and spent 2+ days having it process active definitions. It finally finished but I still have plenty of questions... There's a lot to it. (I have been doing lots of forum reading but still have confusion on areas).

It came with like 800 some Note Definitions. Do most people just leave them all active and just set a priorty score on Notes and/or Color Definitions, attach a badge, and run NC like that? Or do most disable like 800 some and only leave the 5-30 Note Definitions you specifically want?
    Last edited by 4entourage; 11-26-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Hi 4entourage,

Thanks for purchasing In this package, the Color Definitions are used to hold the badge images and they are where the frequencies and priorities are set.

I think most people leave all definitions active, because they are used throughout the popups and badges that come with the package.. but there are some who like to use their own HUDs, Popups, and Badges and just use the stats that they want from the package in their configuration.

Feel free to contact us with more questions if you like at edge@notecaddy.com or on Skype: notecaddy.edge