new computer - few info needed.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default new computer - few info needed.

Hi,
    I recently got a new computer and I have to switch everything from the old one to the new one.
    I successfully reset my profile and entered the Licence key on the new computer. I also imported my Database and my HUD without issue.

2 things left that I don't know how to export / import:

1- HUD colors (I'm assigning colors to players so that the outline of the HUD is green/yellow, etc...). How can i export that from my old computer and import it on the new one ?

2- Manual NC badges (NC.playerTags). Those are the NC badges that I added manually. Is there a way to export and then import them too ?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

3- I also would need to export and import the notes I wrote on players.
    Thanks

Did well for the HUD colors and the notes I wrote with Backup / Restore.

Still looking for a solution about:

2- Manual NC badges (NC.playerTags). Those are the NC badges that I added manually. Is there a way to export and then import them too ?

Anyone ?

I'm talking about the badges you add manually by clicking on a green "+" icon that you create by adding "NC.playertags" in your HUD.

I need to know where all those manually created badges are stocked so i can just export them and import them on the new computer.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: What Files Should I Backup to Protect my Holdem Manager?

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for your time udbrky but I wasn't able to find the answer to my question in your link.

I need to know the locations of the badges that i manually created "NC.playertags".

I'm talking about the badges you add manually by clicking on a green "+" icon that you create by adding "NC.playertags" in your HUD.

I need to know where all those manually created badges are stocked so i can just export them and import them on the new computer.

Thanks in advance.

This is the NoteCaddyBadges folder.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for your answer but... Yeah this folder contains all the avalaible badges...

My question is: I manually add badges (out of those that you mentionned) to player A, others to player B on my old computer.

How do I do to make those badges appear for player A, player B on my new computer ?

Thanks in advance.

Default Transfer created "NC.playertags" from PC 1 to PC 2

Hi,

I posted in the general forum but maybe here is a better place to ask.

I manually added badges to players using NC.playertags in the HUD on my old computer.

I copy/pasted the NoteCaddyBadges folder to my new computer so all the badges are still available to create.

But the badges that I assigned to players don't appear on their HUD on my new computer.

Is there for those manually created badges (on my old PC) to appear on the new PC ?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Best regards.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Unfortunately these tags cannot be transferred. They had to be built this way in order to prevent NC getting banned by Amaya as it would have been too easy to circumvent their new rules if the tags were easy to automatically generate (which would have also made them portable)

My apologies for the inconvenience
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)