Option to analys player pool (Steal from BTN average hands pie chart)

Question Option to analys player pool (Steal from BTN average hands pie chart)

Hello,
    I want to ask what is the easiest way to analyze for example (NL25 on my playing site) all regs (to be reg meet this VPIP 10-23; PFR 5-20) BTN steal hands chart. To see what hands on average (based on sample) players are stealing from button (asPFR) and to see these hands on pie chart. I saw option to create alias using color definition, but how to assign and see pie chart? In HEM2 replayer or notecaddy section? I need a little bit help. Thanks!

No direction but to trust the final destination

I would make the color definition and create the alias based off of that. Then make sure you have the note definition for the button steal. Your definition should also have the "embed range visual in note" option selected in the HUD tab in the definition editor. Then reset/recreate notes. Then look in tools->player notes and type the name of the alias. There you should see the full chart
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks, I'll try that . I have another question, by entering tools>player notes and typing alias I associated to "Regs pools" I see all my definitions and for example if I want to copy ranges like in "note" column, is there any way to do that? Because I cannot select or do anything else than to just see them 62f63e4f3084d7285a4b1b2e412ef714.png

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I would make the color definition and create the alias based off of that. Then make sure you have the note definition for the button steal. Your definition should also have the "embed range visual in note" option selected in the HUD tab in the definition editor. Then reset/recreate notes. Then look in tools->player notes and type the name of the alias. There you should see the full chart
    Could you help me with question above?

sorry there is no way to do that at this time
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Hey,
    I tried to do that, but I can't see any chart or nothing to press to show a chart. I don't actually understand how full chart should popup, in what they? Like popup or like what?

e573f47ec8c1db62febe529a476744db.png

Try going to the "versus player" tab and put the alias name "TAG" there also. You'll see everything twice but I am sure on the versus player tab it does show all the graphics if you chose the embed option

Hi, is it possible to see all combos #cardrange generated not only 5 top, I changed that seting in hud option, but I want to see in vs player tab, using alias. Thanks