Action had to NOT happen, issue

Default Action had to NOT happen, issue

I've created a note definition and attached it. But basically it's for a spot in a Heads up Sit n go where the Button Limps, the BB shoves all in, and the Button folds.

I want to tweak this above definition and obtain the following: Button Limps, the BB either shoves all in or puts in 80%-100% of their stack, and the Button either calls or raises all in. An example here is. Button limps, and BB Raises all in putting 800 of their 900 chips. Then the button doesn't call here but instead he hits "all in" and puts BB in for the last 100 chips. I want thats super small raise to be treated the same as a call (hence the call or raise).

I tried to accomplish this by checking the box "Action had to NOT happen" and my action was "Fold". But it didn't seem to work. (see my screenshot below). Am I doing this wrong is is that checkbox feature bugged? I would assume that if my action is "Fold" and I check "Action had to NOT happen" then it would look for anything that's not a fold and count that as a success...

HU_BTN_LimpFoldVsAllIn.xml

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 3.03.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 3.03.33 PM.png

Hi lampshade9909,

Maybe what you could try is having 2 different action sequences, so it treats it like an OR situation. One for the Call as you normally would make it. The 2nd for Raising all in, and setting the maximum raise size to something small like 1.3x or something like that.

If it works like I'm thinking it will, it should suit your needs.

So adding a second action sequence to the same definition will act as an OR? I haven't ever tried that, thanks for the tip! I'll give it a go.

I handled the extra chips by having the BB's raise be 80% of stack minimum. Could probably do 70% even...