Preloading player notes very slow

Default Preloading player notes very slow

I am trying to play fast poker games and my HUD lags. So i thought i would try to preload player notes for zoom/rush players. I created a very small database just for FAST poker games but the preloading is VERY slow. Why is it so slow on a new very small database? Is there anything i can do to speed it up? If not this feature is useless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    I am trying to play fast poker games and my HUD lags. So i thought i would try to preload player notes for zoom/rush players. I created a very small database just for FAST poker games but the preloading is VERY slow. Why is it so slow on a new very small database? Is there anything i can do to speed it up? If not this feature is useless to me.
    Are you referring to manually entered HUD player notes or NoteCaddy notes? If NoteCaddy please see this FAQ - Preloading notes for Rush and Zoom players - Assaultware Wiki

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing and a link to this thread.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Notecaddy notes - i read the wiki but i don't see how that addresses my problem. When i click "File" then "preload all player notes" in notecaddy it takes a very long time to load them into memory. So long that i am unable to use this feature. Is there anything i can do to speed things up?

If your problem is with the NC notes then this is a question for the NC Developer/Support team so I am moving it to their forum.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Nothing specific but you can do the overall optimizations NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki that may help somewhat.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)