Definitions Problem

Question Definitions Problem

FoldTo3BetOOP.xml
    FoldTo3BetIP.xml
    FoldTo3BetTOT.xml

I've created three definitions: Total fold to 3bet, fold to 3bet IP, fold to 3bet OOP -- all of which ignore hands with limps and/or cold calls. Logically, FoldTo3BetIP.Opportunities + FoldTo3BetOOP.Opportunities should equal FoldTo3BetTOT.Opportunities, right? But it does not. I can't find anything wrong with any hands using seek or the test environment. Since FoldTo3BetTOT.Opportunities is greater than the sum of the other two definition's opportunities by ~18% it seems that hands are somehow being missed for the IP/OOP definitions, but I have no idea how or why.

Any ideas?

No direction but to trust the final destination

You're right, hands are being left out. You should use HM2 filters to see which total is lower than what it should be then find hands that appear in HM2 filtered reports but not in tools->player note history.

The "cross referencing hands" section of this article gives some more info about using note history and HM filters Understanding why NoteCaddy stat values may not match HM2 stat values - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

@sreticentv this has nothing to do with HM2 vs NC stats

@OP
    I checked your definitions and your filtering by positions doesn't 100% do what you want it to do

TOT is correct, it takes every open raise + fold to 1-on-1 3bet
    OOP and IP have "problems"

1) Heads up. All heads up hands are valued incorrectly. I think they show up in TOT but not in IP or OOP
    2) BBvSB 3b you set a sizing filter. This cuts out many 3bets (all-ins from shorties, min3bets from fish..)
    3) Posters (might be covered by [x] folded to player, but not sure). A CO post-3bet would get counted for TOT but not in the others.