Double text issue
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Double text issue

Hey,

regarding my: viewticket/175041
    i post here as you wrote to post notes that make my double text issue.

These are the complex notes that count number of hands on position,
    or number of hands on position vs position.

notes:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxu...ew?usp=sharing

what is issue when it happens etc. you have all in my ticket and can read it.

Best regards, Yami

No direction but to trust the final destination

I don't know what

viewticket/175041
    is
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I don't know what

is
    That is our internal support ticket number. It looks like it is in regards to the double text issue #3 in this thread/post - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/532366-big-black-space-next-stats.html#post2469239

Nick did a remote support session with him and was unable to resolve the issue. I will ping him a link to this thread so he can give more details when he is online next.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    [/URL]Nick did a remote support session with him and was unable to resolve the issue. I will ping him a link to this thread so he can give more details when he is online next.

Now we know what notes are creating the issue.
    More info is in the ticket

Quote Originally Posted by kejkun View Post
    I don't think Sreti has access to the HM2 support ticket system but Nick told me he subscribed to this thread so he should chime in soon. If he does not I will keep this tab open and discuss it with him tomorrow when we are both online at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by kejkun View Post
    Please continue your discussion in this thread and give any info in this thread as the NoteCaddy team does not have access to the HM2 support tickets. I will quote the details you sent in the last reply of your support ticket below:

I made a HUD when i need only additionaily stats that count number of hands:
    BTN hands, SB vs BTN Hands, SB vs BB hands, BB vs btn hands, BB vs sb hands, BB vs btn+sb hands
    and only them make HUD double text.
    I am not sure which, if any, of the definitions or xml files they might need and not sure if you want to share them publicly so I am not going to link those in the thread. If the notecaddy team needs them they can request them and you can attach them if you want.

Actually i shared them in 1st post.
    I hope you can share all the info from the ticket so he knows what is the problem here.

if not:

I have issue that note caddy text notes double themselves.

I mean this note: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxz...ew?usp=sharing

I have problem when i play online on pokerstars - when i add abbreviaition to this note and i'm playing i see
    text from abbreviation doubled.

I checked that if i remove notes from the 1st post here from the HUD - everything is fine - so this is their fault

Over 5 days without answer so:
    UP

No direction but to trust the final destination

A couple of things to take into consideration here:

-Changing the code in HM2's HUD to prevent this would be very dangerous with respect to causing problems in other areas
    -The "use abbreviation as stat" function was not intended to create large grids with many items
    -Despite that, several HUD products like coffee HUD, Ninja HUD, Pro tools spin&go all use this feature and I'm not aware of any text duplication issue. This makes me think that it's possible to get the software to do what you want without demanding the software be changed to accommodate your work flow.

So just to be clear this is not something that is going to be considered a priority anytime soon.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    A couple of things to take into consideration here:

-Changing the code in HM2's HUD to prevent this would be very dangerous with respect to causing problems in other areas
    -The "use abbreviation as stat" function was not intended to create large grids with many items
    -Despite that, several HUD products like coffee HUD, Ninja HUD, Pro tools spin&go all use this feature and I'm not aware of any text duplication issue. This makes me think that it's possible to get the software to do what you want without demanding the software be changed to accommodate your work flow.

So just to be clear this is not something that is going to be considered a priority anytime soon.

Yeah, so you can check while my notes create that bug - and in what way i have to change them so the work like HUD products like coffee HUD, Ninja HUD, Pro tools spin&go cause their use it.

And you do not have to change HM2- only NC note - so they are the same like in the products above for counting hands..