Notecaddy from processing hands 55hh/s, drops to 5-7hh/s

Exclamation Notecaddy from processing hands 55hh/s, drops to 5-7hh/s

Hello,
    I have created new database, imported all my hands 800k hands total in database. I have 1,050~ definitions. Previous times with similar amount of definitions my notecaddy created notes minimum 50hh/s all time. Except now, I have changed (about 3 months ago) my postresgl config file using guide .pdf "NoteCaddy Performance Guide v1.2" by A.Jackson, but I don't see this could affect notecaddy, because I have created notes few times after that and it was ok. My CPU showing working close to 98% creating only 5hh/s. Maybe my definitions are something wrong or some definitions take too much time? I attached my nc settings
    Attached Images Attached Images

No direction but to trust the final destination

Try to increase "persist notes to db" to 20000. You probably have some stats that make a lot of notes with history turned on and it causes the writes to take too long. Writing less often could help
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

You probably have some stats that make a lot of notes with history turned on and it causes the writes to take too long
    About 30-50% notes with action (like CB, FvCB, RCB, 3Bet) are with based on stack size (100-150bb), maybe these selections of stack sizes slow down all process so bad?
    I'll try your recommendation to increase persist notes

Try to increase "persist notes to db" to 20000
    Not working anymore, when I leave for night creating hands (after restart pc) ir starts from 50 hands/s (as it was always) and when I check in the morning hands creation is stuck at 5hh/s. It's terrible, don't understand where this problem comes from? Maybe I should reinstall HEM2, reimport hands...Because I have laptop (similar specifications) and with same database + same definitions it creates like 40-70 hh/s no problem. So problem in my PC or in HEM settings?

No direction but to trust the final destination

I would try re-installing postrgres 9.0, create new database etc. I don't think reinstalling HM2 would make any difference though. If that still doesn't help then there could be some underlying hardware issue. Following the steps in the AJAckson document you referenced should make it so it can't be a software issue.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)