Composite infomration for notecaddy analysis

Default Composite infomration for notecaddy analysis

Hi,

I know there are these very cool pie charts for notecaddy notes. For example to see what someone raises the flop with (Draw, Weak showdown, Strong made hand, Bluff, etc...). This is a very good way of representing information. I was wondering if it is also possible to get such a pie chart for an entire population? When I analyse this note I get information on what every signle player raises the flop with, but I would like to take them all together in one note or chart. Is this possible?

This doesnt have to be possible to show at the table. It is also fine if I could just see the result in analysis.

Regards,

Akroma

No direction but to trust the final destination

It could be that a near-future NC release can load notes for an alias then you can create an alias using HM2 or RängeMeister. But that's going to lead to people making huge aliases with hundreds of millions of notes and lots of RAM usage and having a bad time so I can't guarantee 100% that capability will be added
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    It could be that a near-future NC release can load notes for an alias then you can create an alias using HM2 or RängeMeister. But that's going to lead to people making huge aliases with hundreds of millions of notes and lots of RAM usage and having a bad time so I can't guarantee 100% that capability will be added
    I hope it will. If people use it in the wrong way thats unfortunate but it would be very useful for analysis.