notecaddy stats not appearing correctly in the hud

Default notecaddy stats not appearing correctly in the hud

if i reset notecaddy to factory settings and recreate my notes my HUD works fine. all my opponents stats appear correctly in the HUD. however after between a day and 3 days the HUD stops working correctly. sometimes it will start with 1 or 2 players stats showing only his session stats while all other players at the table have correct stats. other times all the players stats will only show as session stats. once it has happened this happens to more players and once i close and reopen hm none will be showing correctly. if i do the factory reset i can get it back to normal and recreate notes again. but i cant do this every few days. it always solves the problem but only temporarily

my settings such as showing session stats are correct. my hud works fine until something goes wrong.

i have set all the recommended exemptions in my firewall and antivirus. i use windows defender and firewall

to see if it would help i recently formatted my ssd and clean installed win 8.1. i redid all the exemptions. these were also checked by someone already.

i have attached a log file in an email
    please help. really need to get this sorted. if there is anything else you need that could help solve this let me know and will get it all sent in one go. thanks
    Last edited by maxpower; 06-24-2015 at 10:24 PM.

my comp is fully updated and has all the latest .net stuff.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Are you using only NC stats in your HUD or does everything disappear? If you go to file->synchronize->export notes to text do you still see anything there after everything disappears? How about tools->player notes?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)