Notecaddy not syncing notes with pokerstars

Default Notecaddy not syncing notes with pokerstars

Hi. I've usually been able to sync my notes with pokerstars but recently I've had a number of problems and had to do a complete reinstall of windows and now the note sync no longer works. On this last attempt I started syncing at 3am and it's 11am now and it's not done anything at all. I know it usually takes some time to run through as I used to put it on before going shopping and it'd still be running a couple of hours later when I got back in but 8 hours seems really extensive. Any ideas why this may have stopped working?

Could be that there's no valid pokerstars notes file? Try to open the pokerstars and see if you can make a note on player. Then try process synchronize again.

I made sure that there is. I keep a back up of this file before I synchronize just in case it doesn't work . It's set up correctly in the Notecaddy menu under the options. I know that the file is working in pokerstars as all my colour coding is still there.

Please submit system report How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    Please post here when you submit

As the process of syncing notes to Pokerstars takes a few hours I'll let it run overnight and then submit it tomorrow morning (GMT). Will post here again once the system report is submitted.

I've just submitted the system report

Sorry for the inconvenience but for your account there are no system reports found. Some automatic error reports are there though...

If possible please send your pokerstars notes file to support@notecaddy.com for review