embed range visual not working

Default embed range visual not working

hi, when clicking "embed range visual in note" it doesnt work. besides $cardrange do I have to consider something else when trying to implement it? one time when I also implemented the note in the popup via ->hud settings -> notecaddy popups then it showed me an emty little square when sliding over the stat number. but under the popup it was normally shown via an pretty little distorted ugly heatmap that somehow was interlocking the lines and it was placed right in the middle. after removing it again via caddy popup option then nothing was shown after sliding over like all the other ones where I tried it. thx for help

No direction but to trust the final destination

The heatmap when embedded is made smaller because otherwise it's too big

one time when I also implemented the note in the popup via ->hud settings -> notecaddy popups then it showed me an emty little square when sliding over the stat number.
    Maybe you need to reset notes or restart HM2 but expert NC users have made extensive use of this new feature and never reported that
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hi, sreticentv,

I'm having a similar problem. Could you please give any ideas on how to fix that? Basically I did everything I could already. Catalyst_Kh wasn't able to help me via skype as well.

This is the screenshot of popup:
    Gyazo - 743bb045a506f6e2756d224c3b98f423.png

The value is fine. But do I realize correctly that there should be another popup when I'm hovering the stat value? No matter what I do it doesn't appear.

Also if I output this definition as a note in a HM popup then I see such picture:
    Gyazo - c69c67e34b2081fe245833d44a9089c3.png

This big pie chart with some info is displayed directly in the stat popup. It's not appearing when I'm hovering some note. It's just there when the stat popup appears.

And here's the screenshots of the definition:
    Gyazo - 5c8d8a85f9808e01252ae7cf48da85cc.png
    Gyazo - 5c8d8a85f9808e01252ae7cf48da85cc.png

I did all this stuff on a fresh new database. I made multiple note resets and HM restarts.

What kind of information can I provide to you for you to be able to help me?

Thank you.

Heatmaps are only available for preflop-definitions using $cardrange. Your notes is for postflop (flophandrange) and because of that you can't expect to see a heatmap when hovering over your stat.

For me it's the same thing for preflop definitions:
    Gyazo - b1e51a1aad8f4b6e24dc0f204846e3d1.png

When hovering the stats nothing happens. When outputting it as a not it shows the chart with no need to hover.

Gyazo - 74a9e1fc282b6c35e211ae93577169d8.png
    Gyazo - 6d396865c2b8d0e67722bff39d0a33f6.png

What am I doing wrong?

When you want the the heatmap to appear when hovering over a pop-up-stat, i'd uncheck "Embed range visual in note".

Then I don't understand what is "Embed range visual in note" option intended for. Could you please explain?

Embed range visual in note does exactly this:

Gyazo - b1e51a1aad8f4b6e24dc0f204846e3d1.png