Wrong replace for constant composite defs

Default Wrong replace for constant composite defs

Hello,

I have a problem with latest (2.5.1.3) beta NC release. It is hard to explain here, so I recorded video for you. You can find it here.

Also I wonna confirm and give more details about the problem which I've described here. I am talking about that my composite definitions works fine as a stats in popups (at real time table and replayer) when I didn't or just have started to play. But after a while they stop working and start to return "-" instead of number. After a one hour session, I stopped playing and opened replayer. All of my composite defs for any player was returning "-". After HM2 restart, everything is okey and they start working normally. So, composite defs are unusable at this moment. They work just when you are creating and testing them but not when playing at tables.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem with latest (2.5.1.3) beta NC release. It is hard to explain here, so I recorded video for you. You can find it here.
    I will see if I can replicate that.

Also I wonna confirm and give more details about the problem which I've described here. I am talking about that my composite definitions works fine as a stats in popups (at real time table and replayer) when I didn't or just have started to play. But after a while they stop working and start to return "-" instead of number. After a one hour session, I stopped playing and opened replayer. All of my composite defs for any player was returning "-". After HM2 restart, everything is okey and they start working normally. So, composite defs are unusable at this moment. They work just when you are creating and testing them but not when playing at tables.
    Any chance you can turn on logging when it happens? How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Any chance you can turn on logging when it happens? How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    Here you go. I have found that my dynamic stats (composite defs) dissapear for 5 players at the real time table after playing the first hand by hero (including hero). Last players stats dissapeared after next one. Maybe this will help too.. Btw, if you will need more feedback or tests, you can find me in skype by my e-mail. I will do my best to help you faster repair all bugs... .

Thanks for attaching it. I will take a look over the weekend and see if I can find the problem
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks for attaching it. I will take a look over the weekend and see if I can find the problem
    Haven't you forgotten about me?

My apologies for the delay.

I didn't forget but there is a lot to do and I can't work faster. If you mail me some cocaine I will be able to read and think faster. Do you have any?

I didn't forget but there is a lot to do and I can't work faster. If you mail me some cocaine I will be able to read and think faster. Do you have any?
    Will be in Dominican Republic in January, we will find a solution about your idea...

I saw a lot of errors in the error_log but was unable to replicate it. Version 2.5.1.4 is available that has improved logging. I played over one hour 4 tabling with composite stats in the HUD and they never disappeared. The problem is some fixes were already done on the test version so it's hard to know if they didn't disappear because of that or a different cause.

If possible please email an example of the composite you're using to support@notecaddy.com so I can try to replicate it. That is of course if the 2.5.1.4 version doesn't fix it.

For the composite constant I tried to replicate exactly what you did in the movie but it always worked for me

I saw a lot of errors in the error_log but was unable to replicate it. Version 2.5.1.4 is available that has improved logging. I played over one hour 4 tabling with composite stats in the HUD and they never disappeared. The problem is some fixes were already done on the test version so it's hard to know if they didn't disappear because of that or a different cause.

If possible please email an example of the composite you're using to support@notecaddy.com so I can try to replicate it. That is of course if the 2.5.1.4 version doesn't fix it.

For the composite constant I tried to replicate exactly what you did in the movie but it always worked for me
    It seems that constant composites are working as it must now. But I can't say the same about my major composite defs problem. It is still here even after latest update. I just have sent you e-mail with new logs and definition example, so you can check what is wrong more effectively.

Thanks for your help .

Thank you. I have received the logs and will look at them today