why the task of color code is very slow with HM2 stats compared compiled definition?

Default why the task of color code is very slow with HM2 stats compared compiled definition?

hi is it normal than the task of color code Pokerstars notes based on active color definition is very very slow when i make a color definition with HM2 stats instead of compiled definition?

for exemple:
    -10 min with compiled definition
    3 hours or more with just one HM2 stats for only 1 definition composed of only one stats (average stack for exemple)

Yes, it's normal. In regards to speed compiled stats > NoteCaddy definitions > HM2-stats. NoteCaddy definitions perform pretty good with color-coding, so you should build the HM2-stats you wanted to use with NoteCaddy.

i don't understand.
    So, the "HM2 stat" section to built a color coding is unusable? or usable but take 5 hours or more??
    I just can use the compilled statistics??

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by NODIX86 View Post
    hi is it normal than the task of color code Pokerstars notes based on active color definition is very very slow when i make a color definition with HM2 stats instead of compiled definition?

for exemple:
    -10 min with compiled definition
    3 hours or more with just one HM2 stats for only 1 definition composed of only one stats (average stack for exemple)

Yes it's normal. There is bold red text that tells you this will happen in the color definition editor. It is placed in close proximity to the HM2 stats filters so that you don't miss it. That bold red text is there precisely because it's normal.

HM2 stats need to load a lot of data for every player so they're slower. Compiled stats do not so they're faster.

Hopefully that's clear enough
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)