dash instead stat in popup

Default dash instead stat in popup

I made definition to see how often vln check/folds to Cbet Axx flops. Then I made the same but I changed Ahigh boards to Kxx,Qxx,Jxx. I put this stats in popup and one that has to do with Ahigh flops works well but the other one shows dash. What could be the problem?
    Attached Files Attached Files

No direction but to trust the final destination

This tutorial aims to prevent reaching the finish line and not knowing to where you've arrived Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki

Your post doesn't have any information about having run pending tasks etc so I can only assume you didn't follow the steps mentioned above. When you reach a point like this the way to get to where you want to be is typically to reset notes How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I reset notes and recreate them. Seek and analyze work well and there are numbers in 'average', 'total instances' and 'total opportunities' fields. But in popups there are just dashes.

How about in tools->player note history? Make sure to look at the game sizes for which it is showing results. If they don't match in the replayer you opened (e.g. open an Omaha hand but only have notes for Holdem) then you won't see results
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Yes, I can see this definition in player note history. nd I checked filters, all is right too.
    Don't understand why it does not work. I just made a copy of the definition that works properly and changed the texture of the flop.
    The first is displayed in popups normally, the second is dash.

Yeah it's not making sense to me either. I will try to replicate it with those exact definitions today. If I had to make a guess it'd be the commas in the name/description could be causing a problem.

I removed commas in the name and description, reset notes, recreate. doesn't help(

I am able to replicate the issue. I didn't have too much time to figure out why but that's a start for sure. I will get you a better answer tomorrow - Friday. My apologies for the continued inconvenience

Not sure if this is the same problem but I've noticed a stat lately that used to show correct information but since resetting my notes I'm only getting a dash as well. Everything is there and appears correct when I go into Notecaddy but it just won't show on my popup

In the full release version of HM2 I replicated it but when I ran it from the HM2 source code today to try and debug the issue, everything worked perfectly. I am going to try to coordinate a release with HEM now that I have everything working to see if that sorts the issue as well as a few others