mixture of actions and action sequences
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default mixture of actions and action sequences

is it possible to use a mixture of action sequences and actions. It always tells me that it will cause problems. but for instance if I want to make a donk HU stat. It would be really easy to make it OOP and HU and then use the action sequences for the rest. Does this work?

No direction but to trust the final destination

You could make it OOP and HU via the flop->general tab and then specify the bet via the action sequence. That seems to be what you're saying and would be the best way to do it but none of that involves the deprecated/eliminated "actions" tab.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I have done that twice, but it keeps telling me that it will cause Problems because I User actions and sequences :-(

You're right, this is a bug in the 2.5 beta. I am hoping to get a new release out tonight that fixes it. My apologies for the inconvenience.
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Dont worry. Im really happy w your program and I'm really happy that I bought it. I just wanted to be sure that the notes will work...

Do you already know the official release date of nc 2.5?

My stats didnt work. So I had a closer look at them. Somehow there were actions marked in them. Idk how that happened. Never worked w that feature. But my problem is that I cant change that anymore. 10 stats I have been able to change by marking all actions. The action tab was always marked read while I could change them. But now I cant see an action tab anymore. Is there a possibility to change the actions? Because it would be really a shitload of work to create all my notes again

Can you attach one of them that has actions but the tab won't show? I want to take a look. No way do you need to make all your definitions again.

There was a 2.5 bug where if you opened a definition that had actions, closed it, then opened a new definition, the tabs wouldn't show but the actions would be selected. However, closing it and reopening would presumably show the tabs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnysboj7c0..._x-f_R_OOP.xml

some additional information: I have been able to see the action tabs in my notes. But I had one stat w only Flop and Turn actions and action sequences. Then I exported a stat and imported 3 stats and edited them. After saving the changes I wanted to continue to delete the actions in my other stats. But I havent been able to see or click at the actions tab anymore. Restarting HM/my computer has not solved the problem
    Last edited by mememeee; 04-24-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mememeee View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnysboj7c0..._x-f_R_OOP.xml

some additional information: I have been able to see the action tabs in my notes. But I had one stat w only Flop and Turn actions and action sequences. Then I exported a stat and imported 3 stats and edited them. After saving the changes I wanted to continue to delete the actions in my other stats. But I havent been able to see or click at the actions tab anymore. Restarting HM/my computer has not solved the problem
    The action tabs only appear if there are actions selected. The one you linked to did have actions so the tabs appeared. I opened each one and clicked "select all" at the top. That should fix the problem. I closed it and reopened and the tabs didn't appear. They are hidden if no actions are selected.

Here is the definition with the changes

CBet_CB-c_F_x-c_T_x-f_R_OOP.xml

But this is the way it shows in my HM. Do you think reinstalling HM could help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xpybqzkkrrnfee/NC_no_tab.JPG

(this is my stat w actions defined)