A question about "Define Opportunities by action":

Default A question about "Define Opportunities by action":

Hello, when creating a note, for example, one that I created to define the range of hands that a player opens in button with 2.5 bbs, what I want is a statistic that tells me whenever a rival 2.5 bbs opens all hands that reach unopened.
    So do note, indicating "Define Opportunities by action."
    but when I do "Seek" to see if it works well, hands on the opponent opens another amount, or not opened, or limped, shows me a result:

READ: - {} * OPPORTUNITY * PLAYER: *** PROBLEM: Action: BU OR Could have happened but did not

Now I doubt if the hand that gives the problem, he takes into account in the total hands to create the stat, or just giving a problem doing that the note does not work, and not work the stat correctly, having no hand in this account?

Thank you very much.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Please post the definition and the hand you're not sure about as requested in the sticky http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html

If you do that I can give you a good answer
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Ok, sorry:

OR_2bbs.rar

Hand Error:

***** Cassava Hand History for Game 425251359 *****
    €0.01/€0.02 Blinds No Limit Holdem - *** 24 09 2012 08:43:11
    Table Albacete (Real Money)
    Seat 2 is the button
    Total number of players : 4
    Seat 1: jc_bomber ( €12.47 )
    Seat 2: JBROT106 ( €1.80 )
    Seat 7: cholicoptero ( €7.23 )
    Seat 10: amineallou ( €1.52 )
    cholicoptero posts small blind [€0.01]
    amineallou posts big blind [€0.02]
    ** Dealing down cards **
    jc_bomber folds
    JBROT106 calls [€0.02]
    cholicoptero calls [€0.01]
    amineallou checks
    ** Dealing flop ** [ 8h, Kd, 2c ]
    cholicoptero checks
    amineallou checks
    JBROT106 checks
    ** Dealing turn ** [ 5h ]
    cholicoptero checks
    amineallou checks
    JBROT106 bets [€0.06]
    cholicoptero folds
    amineallou folds
    ** Summary **
    JBROT106 collected [ €0.06 ]

#Game No : 425251364

I created to define the range of hands that a player opens in button with 2BBs, what I want is a statistic that tells me how many times an opponent opens 2.5 bbs all hands that come without opening.
    So do note, indicating "I Define Opportunities by action."
    but when I do "Seek" to see if it works well, hands on the opponent opens another amount, or not opened, or limped, shows me a result:

READ: - {} * OPPORTUNITY * PLAYER: jbrot106 PROBLEM: Action: BU OR Could have happened but did not

Thank you very much.

It sounds to me like you shouldn't use "opportunity by range". You should use "do not take notes for missed opportunities" if you just want to see the cards. In the case of raising 2x, that would apply as an opportunity for any player until a limp or raise takes place. That is a lot of data created for nothing. The reason you don't see the cards {} in the missed opportunities is because they are only saved if the note is a success - not an opportunity.
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hello, I'm not using "Define opp by range", I'm using "Define opp by action", what the result is a stat.
    I tried "Do not take notes for missed opps" but the result is not correct.
    My question is:
    -The problem facing the do "Seek", "action Could have happened but did not" (image), does not account for the action taken note, but overall for the stat?

Ex: A player opens after 2 bbs, and in another hand to 3 bbs. The stat I created should give a result of 50% since it opened 2 times, one did a 2 bbs and some not. The second time you open a 3 bbs, the stat, Would you give an error as described, but would count toward the 50%?

I do not know if I explained well.

Thank you.

Opportunity by action will always show it as an opportunity if he raises a different amount or not at all since he had the opportunity to raise that amount. You may also want to specify "had to show down" in the preflop->general tab if you're filtering by range