Notes not showing up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Notes not showing up

Hi notes for flop turn and river are not showing up for some players. F.E most notes ares shown for hero, then for some players only turn notes are shown, for some flop or turn, for some just flop. And river notes are shown in main pop up, but same notes are not shown in river pop up there they should be.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Here is how to compel the software to explain it to you since the answer can vary My notes or a single definition's notes aren't showing up as I expect them to! - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Default Resetting notes and making new notes

Hi,

Yesterday i resetted all my notes an created new ones, but in my notes i only see the notes from hands i played after resetting the notes and i lost all my data before.

So for example if i test a note for a player i see a lot circumstances where he could make a note (from before the note reset), but if i play i dont see these in the pop up. For new opportunities after the notes reset, the player does receive the correct notes.

I updated to the recent beta.

How can I get the notes from befor the reset?

Thanks for your help.

Note three barells IP should apear in pop up defoult_river. But it does not, as many others too. In players note history I see what it has been craeted, and it is shonw in main pop up. But not is defoult_river. Why is what?

Banned

Here you can read how to organise notes, if you follow the instructions it should work: Grouping, sorting, and organizing notes - Assaultware Wiki

Yes O have read that and done everything by instructions, but still those notes does not apear where they should.

No direction but to trust the final destination

That happened sometimes in the beta. It will be fixed with the next beta release
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Default Notecaddy doesn't show stats from certain people on HUD

Hi, my problem is that from 2-3 days ago NC doesn't show the stats for around 60% of players, including my own NC stats. Has it happened to someone else before? Is there a solution for that?

Thank you.

Maybe it's not 60% regs, maybe around 40%, but still it's costing me a lot of money

I have reseted notes and created them again. Now all notes apears where they should. BUT nevertheless notecady says all hands where procesed there are tons of players with no notes. And where is 0 notes for hero. And yes i selected that notss for hero should be created.