W$WSF in NC

Thread: W$WSF in NC

Default W$WSF in NC

Id like to design a series of NC definitions which are based on "Won $ when saw flop in different situations"

But I want to be sure that all my NC "W$WSF" definitions exactly match the way that "W$WSF" is defined in HM2. Is there an easy way to code W$WSF in NC so that it mirrors the HM2 definition?

Thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

I don't know exactly how hm2 codes their stats. However, this one should be pretty straight forward using a composite definition and two notes definitions. The example in the manual is pretty similar to what you're looking at http://wiki.assaultware.com/Composite-Definitions.ashx

You just need to specify that the person acted on the flop (flop->general) and then split the definition between won and lost then do the math in the composite definition.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks, looks good.

One more q, if I also want to specify "had to showdown" or "did not showdown" do I just use the option in the Preflop -> General tab - I don't see any option for this on the River tab.

Banned

Although a bit counter-intuitive maybe, the preflop setting counts for all streets.