Skipping notes(resolved fix coming in next update)

Default Skipping notes(resolved fix coming in next update)

Having a strange problem. I finally got all my definitions bug fixed and did a full import on my desktop creating a satisfactory number of opportunities for each definition. Then I imported the definitions to my laptop and did note creation there, but strangely the opportunities are very low even though the database is the same. For ex 5 opportunities on laptop vs 50 on desktop and many definitions didn't get any opportunities at all.

I am using ver 5944 on both and my specs are as follows:

laptop:
    Toshiba Satellite A300
    Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
    Intel core2 duo cpu p8400 @2.26ghz
    3 GB RAM
    toshiba MK3252GSX ATA device (hard disk)
    Ati mobilty Radeon HD 3650 graphics

Desktop:
    Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
    AMD Phenom II X4 955 processor 3.2Ghz
    4GB RAM
    ST31000528AS ATA hard disk
    ati radeon HD 5850 graphics

Banned

maybe one of the pcs has some filters set in? or when importing all hands didnt get thro to 2nd pc

On the desktop I had the filter set to only import hands from this year and it generated satisfactory notes. When I did the same on the laptop the importing actually hung so I removed filters altogether. So in fact the laptop should have more notes.

edit: after the laptop hung, I 'reset notes' before importing again.
    Last edited by Rapala; 12-21-2011 at 02:53 AM.

Just did another test. Reset notes on both and set the filters to only take hands from Nov 1st. Desktop imported 1400 and laptop imported 1280. (Could be some minor db differences which make this expected) However in notecaddy laptop is still missing opportunities. eg with a definition that picks up a lot of samples the desktop has 10 opportunities but the laptop only has 1.

So it seems although it's making notes, they aren't showing up in NC.

Banned

laptop is using latest hm2?

really weird. what u can do is copy paste some hands from desktop which laptop isnt taking notes on and put them in test env

ok seems I sorted it out. I reinstalled the latest version and did another full import which took 24 hours or so and it seems to have the same amount of opportunities now. phew! The only weird thing is that now each note has next to it [medium][cashgame][holdem][medium][cashgame][holdem] and then the %. So it clutters up the window a bit but I can live with it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rapala View Post
    ok seems I sorted it out. I reinstalled the latest version and did another full import which took 24 hours or so and it seems to have the same amount of opportunities now. phew! The only weird thing is that now each note has next to it [medium][cashgame][holdem][medium][cashgame][holdem] and then the %. So it clutters up the window a bit but I can live with it.
    We are aware of this and Sreti is already working on this.

No direction but to trust the final destination

the suffixes should be fixed in the new release

Are they fixed in .5965? I am thinking of transfering my HEM1 NC licence to HEM2 and doing an import/create notes but I hate to have to redo it on 12mil hands or so.

Also, if I transfer my NC licence to HEM2 will it be still working in HEM1 normally?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azalin View Post
    Are they fixed in .5965? I am thinking of transfering my HEM1 NC licence to HEM2 and doing an import/create notes but I hate to have to redo it on 12mil hands or so.

Also, if I transfer my NC licence to HEM2 will it be still working in HEM1 normally?
    yes to bolded. reg the update it is best to wait for the next public release