Ongame import problem, session browser shows 375 hands, HEM imports 35
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ongame import problem, session browser shows 375 hands, HEM imports 35

so i played my first session @ ongame today and because i was waitng for my HEM omaha key i didnt have HEM running at the same time.
    the ongame session browser shows 375 hands (so they were actually saved and are not completely missing like its happening sometimes @ ongame) but when running auto import HEM only imports 35...
    whats wrong? ^^

Did you have it setup to work with the Ramdisk solution http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=148

Also do you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I dont understand that reply.

in the FAQ link, it states:

NB: In version 1.07+ HM now works with ongame without the need for a handgrabber. If you dont have version please download it now.

So do i need ramdisk or not to be able to import 100% of my hands?
    If yes, when will that issue be completely fixed in HEM?
    I was going to signup at ongame today, but i really dont wanner bother with ramdisk beta software for my vista 64bit, specially if its not quarenteed to work for all.

It works however Ongame database is not designed for 3rd party applications to access the database, if you dont run HM while HM is running it will pick up 100% if you run it once HM is closed, if you want to run it concurrently then youll need to use Ramdisk as its the best solution available
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

so the support kindly send me the hand histories im missing...
    my question is: how can i import these?
    i know import from txt files work because i used a mining service, which send the hhs in txt format, still there seems to be sth different, because when i try to import from the txt file it doesnt read a single hand

the format of both the mining hands and the hands send by the support team seems to be the same, so what am i doing wrong?
    i uploaded both files to prove import from txt actually works, maybe some1 can help me?

hands im trying to import: http://rapidshare.com/files/227500827/Att41397835_0.txt
    Holdem Mining Service hands which work: http://rapidshare.com/files/22750091...80212-1021.txt

HM dosent support the txt file version ongame sent you, they dont support the idleminer version

the hands from the mining service are not mined via idle miner but directly downloaded from the ongame server (so u see mucked hands)

HM only supports Idleminer hands and the user database that Ongame creates, it dosent support those hands from the server, sorry

I've got the same problem like I had a few months ago with the older version.

1. I set up the ram-drive and everything as described.

2. It works whenever I open Ongame, go to a table and play right away. Seems to work even if I wait 10 mins for an opponent and then play.

3. It doesnt work if someone sits down at my table after I waited 2 hours (I play HU and that regularly happens so it is a big deal to me). "Change Archive Duration" is set to 300. I looked in the R-drive when this happened and the db-file was 0 KB when it didnt import anything. After a while it disappeared (reappeared shortly after though).
    If I make a backup of the normal 53KB-db-file and copy it into the folder it disappears after a short time of playing.

Any idea on how to fix this? Up to now i used the old version with the handgrabber even thought it had less features because it was the only one that constantly worked. But now I would like to buy the Omaha Manager too but its pointless if I cant play on ongame.

Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap