Viewing a whole MTT
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default Viewing a whole MTT

I cant find a way to view a complete tournament any help please asthey all appear to stop at certain blinds levels

A tourney played on which site?

Sort the hands by time in the tourney--> results--> dataview tab-->
    select them all and replay them

If you played them on Entraction: Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe and reimport all your hands into a new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

HM2 Shark Tank Member

It could be lots of sites (Micro, Ipoker and Ongame)

Lets say i play 15 MTT's a day, how can i sort them by time (impossible IMO) as some start at the same time

Not 100% sure but could it also be because i am viewing an Alias with 3 different names and not the actual alias of the player at that tournament?

Also has the update done anything to the hand replayer in MTT as it isnt working?
    Last edited by johncc; 07-15-2011 at 02:48 AM.

Handreplayer issue: not fixed yet. It will work if you uninstall the four Windows Security updates.

Replaying a MTT: tourney--> results--> dataview--> in the top half of the screen select the tourney.

Now in the bottom half of the screen only the hands from that tournament should be shown, so you can select those hands and replay them.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I have just install the fix and replayer doesnt work, no sweat about uninstalling the updates

I know what you mean, however; in some games only 3 hands show and say 10 in another etc etc, despite having show all ticked

Other i looked at, highest chipstack 27K biggest lost 7k, and no more hands so as i cant replay them he deffo is still in the tourney as he must still have chips
    Last edited by johncc; 07-15-2011 at 03:04 AM.

For Microgaming your error is possible.. because they sometimes use the same table #ID for all tournaments... or when you're moved to a new table, the table doesn't get a new table number.

HoldemManager has a hard time detecting their tournaments.

But this shouldn't be as issue replaying an ipoker/ongame tourney.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

OK, i have switched to ipoker deffo same problem, in fact one game shows only 5 hands, another 34 and he still has a huge stack

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected!)

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Try reimporting the ipoker hands into a new database to see if they show up. (being able to replay them)

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Format is USA, all filters cleared

Will just set a new db and try to see what happens

If you reimport them into a new database, (just try it in a test database, only importing one tourney... import the files from your archive folder, C:/HMArchive), check how many hands are being imported.

Do some hands result in import errors, incomplete hands, duplicate hands?

If 'X' hands import.
    Can you see the same 'X' amount of hands in Tourney--> Results--> Dataview?