HEM notes on iPoker

Default HEM notes on iPoker

Hello!

I play on BetMost Poker and I have a problem with taking notes.
    I have the the bring active table to front option enabled in the BetMost client and I can play without it.

But whenever I'm taking a note in HEM the table that gets brought up interrupts me and I have to click it back in the note window to start typing there again. I don't know how to better explain the problem.

Taking notes while playing 8+ tables is impossible because of this, hope that there's a workaround for this.

Thanks!

hud options--> table preferences--> turn on force on top
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Didn't work

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Update to : http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...7_Windows7.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The feature itself works, but there are 2 problems with it enabled. First - the hud is actually on top of everything, so I cant have my tables overlapping each other. Second - tables still interrupt note taking.

Any other suggestions?

hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn on fix the layout
    and play with tiled tables.