Windows 7 - HoldemManager stopped working
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Windows 7 - HoldemManager stopped working

Hi,

A Windows 7 update is causing Holdem Manager to stop working.

Download this version: Windows 7 Only - Temporary Update Fix from this link Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps

The above version has Leakbuster disabled while we work on a full solution, if your using Windows 7 and Leakbuster youll need to follow these instructions or else wait for the fix which we will release a.s.a.p
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/leak...ter-users.html

Thanks
    Holdem Manager Support
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default A problem

Hello Sticky,

I'm with 1.11.06-g version. When I started HEM today there was only 1 picture on it - the picture of SNG wizard. When I clicked on something and it gave me some internal error. I tried the new one 1.11.7 version as well as old versions. The last version that works for me is 1.11.05, but hand replayer does not work there. I was very confused, while I read your post. And because I use win7 64-bit and it happened today I guess it is the problem that you are speaking.

However, I am not concerned how critical are those win7 updates and whether to remove them or not. So I wanted to ask - what do you suggest me to do - do you think you can handle over these updates and so I use v. 1.11.05 while a HEM patch is released or to remove those updates. Frankly, I did not want to remove any of win7 udpates

when a new patch does come out will it erase all our current hem settings and configs. im especially worried about the different stat setups i have for each report and my hud configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by laryto View Post
    However, I am not concerned how critical are those win7 updates and whether to remove them or not. So I wanted to ask - what do you suggest me to do - do you think you can handle over these updates and so I use v. 1.11.05 while a HEM patch is released or to remove those updates. Frankly, I did not want to remove any of win7 udpates
    Just uninstall the updates. Missing two security updates for a couple of days won't kill you. (you can install KB2532531 and KB2555917... the other two cause problems)

---

Quote Originally Posted by redzill4 View Post
    when a new patch does come out will it erase all our current hem settings and configs. im especially worried about the different stat setups i have for each report and my hud configuration.

A patch will be included in the next update. It won't affect your settings/configs/HUD. (only if you would reinstall HoldemManager with the full installer will it reset these things to default)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I followed the steps and uninstalled the security updates, but it still gives the same message.

Any idea of when the update will be released?

Reboot after you've uninstalled the updates.

We have no eta for the update.

well, i uninstalled all the updates except one that couldnt be uninstalled, restarted the computer and the other one was gone from the list, too. but hem still isn't working

I had the same error with a weird picture, uninstalled the 4 patches, but I still get this two errors, and HM does not start.

------------------------------
    An error occurred while updating your DB (CompiledPlayerResults Phase 2): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\mestar\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Dat abaseUpdateLog.txt'.

Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holdem manager.
    The following error occurred when trying to open the database: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\mestar\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Dat abaseUpdateLog.txt'.

After that, the Database Control Panel is launched, but after selecting a database, the same happens again. No way to start HM.

This is 1.11.07 Pre-Release-4. The mentioned directory ...Roaming\HoldemManager does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by saeco View Post
    well, i uninstalled all the updates except one that couldnt be uninstalled, restarted the computer and the other one was gone from the list, too. but hem still isn't working
    I got the same problem, but I cannot uninstall one of the four updates, it always fails.

After restart the update is still there, you may have to wait for it to load.