cant figure out how to add my rakeback
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default cant figure out how to add my rakeback

i get 33% rakeback from Cake poker and I'm not sure how to add this to HEM, help?

I posted a message about this here as well:- http://forums.holdemmanager.com/cust...ack-stats.html.

Is that forum still used? Is it possible to alter the rakeback %`s? From the other threads i have found it looks like it isnt possible to change it from 27% or is their a way to do it? I dont want on making but a link to somewhere with advice would be good as the old links dont seem to work and i have searched through thread after thread trying to figure out if it is possible. Please help.

bump

Well thats pretty dissapointing that the thread has been seen and moved but no reply. Ive always thought the service and response on these forums was superb so this is slightly strange.

Hi,
    If you continue to have problems with this i can look into it. Attach your customstats.txt to this thread and i will have a look to see where you are going wrong. There have been many rakeback stats that have been written up in this forum before.

Quote Originally Posted by fopah View Post
    Hi,
    If you continue to have problems with this i can look into it. Attach your customstats.txt to this thread and i will have a look to see where you are going wrong. There have been many rakeback stats that have been written up in this forum before.
    Hey i just posted in the other thread on this after someone posted a code for 33%. The code when put in to my DB returns 27% even though the numbers have been changed. I have attached my file which has the 27% one on top, Total win bb/100 2nd which seems ok but is still working off 27% i presume, Total profit is the third one which seems to be working but again i want to change the RB value, and 4th is the code from the other thread which is suposed to be 33% but isnt on mine.

Any help would be apreciated as this has got me totally stumped.

i have a completely brand new database, no hands, no stats or anything. i just wanna make sure its gonna record my rakeback correctly before i start playing. im not sure how i do this

Quote Originally Posted by MartL View Post
    Hey i just posted in the other thread on this after someone posted a code for 33%. The code when put in to my DB returns 27% even though the numbers have been changed. I have attached my file which has the 27% one on top, Total win bb/100 2nd which seems ok but is still working off 27% i presume, Total profit is the third one which seems to be working but again i want to change the RB value, and 4th is the code from the other thread which is suposed to be 33% but isnt on mine.

Any help would be apreciated as this has got me totally stumped.
    You were using the same variable name in the queries. so "rakebackamount" was used in both as the same number.
    ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.33 as RakeBackAmount"
    was not changing RakeBackAmount because you defined it earlier as

ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.27 as RakeBackAmount"
    I changed it in the file attached here.

This then gives you a different number for rakeback for the 2 calculations

Quote Originally Posted by pwnurfaceoff View Post
    i have a completely brand new database, no hands, no stats or anything. i just wanna make sure its gonna record my rakeback correctly before i start playing. im not sure how i do this
    in the folder location RVG Software -> Holdem Manager -> Reports

add to the file customstats.txt this code:
    PHP Code:
    <Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Rakeback33" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.33 as RakeBackAmount2" Evaluate="RakeBackAmount2" ColumnHeader="Rakeback" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Rakeback based on 33%" /> 
    and that should add the custom rakeback 33% to be used in the reports

sorry im somewhat computer illiterate so bear with me please. i saved the "customstats.txt file" and it has that line of code already in it. so am i taking the customstats.txt file and moving it into the reports folder? then what do i do with it? just wanna be sure
    Last edited by pwnurfaceoff; 07-09-2011 at 01:45 AM.