Merge issue, Specific player stats not appearing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Merge issue, Specific player stats not appearing

Hello,
    I have a weird problem with the HUD on Merge.
    When an specific reg sits on my tables, HUD doesn't display his stats, and the pot history and the rest players stats stop refreshing.
    Also, if I sit down on a table when this players is already in, HUD doesn't appear for anyone.
    I don't have a clue why this is happening, I played with the reg thousand of hands without any problem.
    I add screenshot, marked player is the reg, the rest of the players have the stats ok.
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

All players are whitened in your screenshot so that doesn't help.

I'm not sure whether its a database issue or a hud problem.
    Can you create a new database for a test and join a table with the reg - does this work?

Hello, I haven't solved the problem, I give extra points that might help:

I have the problem with just two players, nicks "withe // sark" and "over // playaments".
    The problem is the same: if I join one of their tables, stats appear like this: Imageshack - 31236157.jpg Imageshack - 49212778.jpg
    If they join one of my tables, pots and stats stop refreshing, even if a new player comes, like this: Imageshack - 78613812tz.jpg
    Once they leave the table, magic happens and stats work ok. I have no problem at all on any other table I play, as you can see on the pictures.

Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Please see this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...esn't+Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is.

If none of that helps please be sure to send us the .config file per the final step in the FAQ. Also
    please send the screen shots with no white out and a sample of HH that demonstrate your problem to
    support@holdemmanager.com
    Last edited by olliepower; 08-24-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Does it also show - / - / - /-
    stats for these players in the replayer?? If it does, email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com

Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    Reimport your hands into a new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Just to inform I created a new database, reimported the hands and it worked, ty very much.

But now I have all the notes on the other database, what can I do to put them on the new one?

Connect to the old database--> options--> notes--> export the notes.

Connect to the new database--> options--> notes--> import the notes
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Damn, I solved the problem yesterday, today I've played ok but now on my 2nd session I get the same problem again! Im using the new database, stats dont appear neither on the table nor on the replayer, I need this to be solved a.s.a.p. please, I have to play a good volume of hands everyday. I've sent you an email.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBu...te_Release.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Im using W7. Everything as administrator.
    Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials & Spbybot.

I've been able to play when an specific player is not at the tables. First session without problems, second one with the stats Fold Cbet IP & Fold Cbet OOP stated as doh on every player, this is getting funnier moment after moment.

Will update drivers and tell you if it works.