Download HeM, failed to install fully.

Default Download HeM, failed to install fully.

Hi people at Hold'em manager forums.

A while ago, i cannot remmeber the excat date, I downloaded HeM. When trying to install I could not create tje database (or some similar error) so i thought that i would not continue with HeM until I had time to fix this.

However I have recently tryed this again and it will not let me get past the load up screen without buying the software.

I would like to imidatly purchase the software if I could fix this problem and make sure that HeM works fully with me.

Is there any way I could get a one-day trial to sort out this error? please

thanks for reading this

The software we use dosent allow us to extend the trial however if you buy it and cannot get it working Roy usually offers a 7 day money back deal in these cases. If you buy please post the exact errors and well try to offer a solution and if it dosent work well login with teamviewer and try and fix it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    The software we use dosent allow us to extend the trial however if you buy it and cannot get it working Roy usually offers a 7 day money back deal in these cases. If you buy please post the exact errors and well try to offer a solution and if it dosent work well login with teamviewer and try and fix it
    thanks morny

I have bought the software 5 days ago, and provided information about my problem with support@holdememanager.com, after a couple of team viewer sessions my problem has yet to be resovlded. I have pm'd you about this

In this Case Roy will offer a 7 day money back offer if you purchase the software and cant get it running because its not physically possible to extend the trial
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.